Mavic Mini Charger hub blinking 3 times but not charging.
2165 3 2021-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheFade
lvl.1

United States

I've never had any issues with Mavic Mini for the past few months but today when I went to charge 3 batteries in the charging hub only 2 of the batteries charged like normal. The third battery is blinking, all 4 lights blinking 3 times in a row.

The same thing happens when I place the battery in the drone and attempt to charge it.

Has anyone experienced this and how do I fix it?
2021-1-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TheFade. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with one of your DJI Mavic Mini's intelligent flight batteries. Can you please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-1-4
Use props
TheFade
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-4 21:44
Hello there TheFade. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with one of your DJI Mavic Mini's intelligent flight batteries. Can you please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.

When I put the battery in the drone I get a Battery Cell Error. What is that and how should I resolve it? Thanks for your reponse!
2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there TheFade. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Kindly please provide a screenshot of the error message showing on the DJI Fly application. In addition kindly please try to fully discharge the said intelligent flight battery, then charge it to full to see if the issue will still persist. You can also try to refresh the firmware and restart the drone for a couple times. If the issue still persist it would be best to contact our DJI support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules