downward vision sensor error
399 2 2021-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyhi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1215722 ft

Hello . I took my mavic mini out yesterday and was unable to fly it because I got an error saying that the downward vision sensor was not working .Can anbody explain this to me and any ideas how to fix it. This is my second mavic mini the first one fell out of the sky on me and after much deleberation DJI sent me on a new drone.The second drone which is the one I have now is giving me this error message which I cant understand I've only flown it about 10 times.To be honest Iam kind of sick of it the drones have spent more time in the repair shop than in the sky.Thanks
2021-1-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.
2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I am sorry to hear about the issue you encountered, I understand your frustration, rest assure, I will do my best to help. Please provide a screenshot of the error message for further confirmation.
At the same time, please check if the sensor is clean, try to restart the drone, and try to refresh the latest firmware for the drone via DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
2021-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules