DJI fly app issues (and wishes)
874 6 2021-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mhyTz7eSVkNb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 248757 ft
Denmark

I'm flying my Mini 2 using the latest version (and all firmware updated) of the IOS DJI fly app with an Iphone 11 and have a few issues with the app not holding my settings:
  • It will not remember the setting of Phone Charging. I have to enable it every time I use the app.
  • Shifting between Auto and Manual white balance it defaults to preset value (6000 K) and not the one I used last
  • When downloading photo and video from DJI fly app it apears double in by phone photo album (Auto Sync HD photos and Cacheing is disabled)
  • AE lock does not lock WB. Might be intended but I belive it's a mistake

It would also be great:
  • To be able to adjust all speed setting (forward/backward, up/down, sideways) for CineSmooth mode in the advanced gimbal settings
  • To be able to see shutter and ISO on main screen in photo auto mode (just like they are shown in manual mode)
  • Have a simi auto mode where you can lock ISO or shutter while the other adapts automatically (like SLR camera do shutter and aperture setting)
  • Have a fly-by Quicshot where drone fly in streight line (sideways) and keep focus on object
  • Have active track - GIVE IT TO US!

2021-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2021-1-5
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

First Dji would resolve andoid issues
2021-1-5
Use props
djiuser_0OSr3Gac34Uk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120620 ft
United States

I like! Yes the having to enable phone charging every single time you turn on the drone is very annoying and half the time I don’t even get to see the function because I realize half way through the flight that I have to turn on charging again.
2021-1-5
Use props
djiuser_0OSr3Gac34Uk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120620 ft
United States

Also DJI needs to fix the new compass direction issue with the controller. For some reason it shows the remote is pointing at the drone when in fact it’s not. I’m pointing the exact opposite of the drone and it shows I’m pointing in direction of the drone. A bit of annoyance.
2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. I will forward this post to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-1-5
Use props
Turfolk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 248757 ft
Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-5 19:18
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. I will forward this post to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you and fly safe always.

Thanks!

Just updated the list....

Issues:
  • It will not remember the setting of Phone Charging. I have to enable it every time I use the app.
  • When downloading photo and video from DJI fly app it apears double in by phone photo album (Auto Sync HD photos and Cacheing is disabled)
  • AE lock does not lock WB. (Might be intended but I belive it's a mistake)
  • 360 photo metadate not correct (needs post processing before recognized as 360 photo)
  • AEB photos not automatically merged (need manual post processing/merging)

It would also be great:

• To be able to adjust all speed setting (forward/backward, up/down, sideways) for CineSmooth mode in the advanced gimbal settings
  • To be able to see shutter and ISO on main screen in photo auto mode (just like they are shown in manual mode)
  • Have a simi auto mode where you can lock ISO or shutter while the other adapts automatically (like SLR camera do shutter and aperture setting)
  • Have a fly-by Quicshot where drone fly in streight line (sideways) and keep focus on object
  • Have active track - GIVE IT TO US before we shift to something like Litchi (when SDK is ready)
2021-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules