Seeing off 2020 with beautiful 360 view
560 16 2021-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

Here is a 360 pano from my last flight of 2020. At least the year ended with good views, weather and beautiful flight

2021-1-5
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Nice thanks for sharing!
2021-1-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great sphere!
2021-1-5
Use props
djiuser_NMEGPFEC1Ic8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9616 ft
United States

Nice shot.....I thhink some people don't realize that for these 360 pano shots, once they open up you can use your finger on a touch screen or mouse to drag the picture around. I have been using the drone to shoot 360 panos indoors to show off architectural and real estate detail. Awesome to show people.
2021-1-5
Use props
djiuser_NMEGPFEC1Ic8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9616 ft
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 1-5 13:09
Great sphere!

You do realize those sphere photos open up when touched with finger on touch screen or click of mouse....and than can be drug all over to see all views.
2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sbonev. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this wonderful video you have created. Great work and thank you for your support. .
2021-1-5
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

nice spere, I like it, thanks for sharing
2021-1-5
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

djiuser_NMEGPFEC1Ic8 Posted at 1-5 17:59
Nice shot.....I thhink some people don't realize that for these 360 pano shots, once they open up you can use your finger on a touch screen or mouse to drag the picture around. I have been using the drone to shoot 360 panos indoors to show off architectural and real estate detail. Awesome to show people.

Also you can watch in several options, use rightmouse button to open menu
2021-1-5
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Amazing!!!! Teach me how to make them, please
2021-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great Pano.  
2021-1-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_NMEGPFEC1Ic8 Posted at 1-5 18:02
You do realize those sphere photos open up when touched with finger on touch screen or click of mouse....and than can be drug all over to see all views.

Yep.
I wish they would make that for Google Streetview too.
2021-1-6
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Switzerland

dji_MODDER Posted at 1-5 23:09
Also you can watch in several options, use rightmouse button to open menu

now that i didn´t know, thanks. I guess as with dji software it has a lot of functions hidden away from users
2021-1-6
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Switzerland

Monkey007 Posted at 1-5 23:30
Amazing!!!! Teach me how to make them, please

well in this particular one i opened the panorama folder and selected all the dng files, opened them in Camera Raw in Photoshop and batch edited them, saved the jpgs in another folder. In ptgui stitched the graded jpgs, saved the panorama and opened it in photoshop. The top layer is black due to the limitation of the gimbal movement, hence the drone cannot shoot the top part of the sky. So i select the black part, use content-aware fill in photoshop to recreate the sky. Once done i open the panorama in 3d menu in photoshop and clone stamp or content-aware fill the parts in the sky photoshop botched that didn´t look good. after all looks fine, export the panorama. In case you want to post it in google street view or skypixel, there are some additional steps of reducing the image size to fit the requirements and also the quality at save to reduce the size for the same reason.
2021-1-6
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

sbonev Posted at 1-6 02:05
well in this particular one i opened the panorama folder and selected all the dng files, opened them in Camera Raw in Photoshop and batch edited them, saved the jpgs in another folder. In ptgui stitched the graded jpgs, saved the panorama and opened it in photoshop. The top layer is black due to the limitation of the gimbal movement, hence the drone cannot shoot the top part of the sky. So i select the black part, use content-aware fill in photoshop to recreate the sky. Once done i open the panorama in 3d menu in photoshop and clone stamp or content-aware fill the parts in the sky photoshop botched that didn´t look good. after all looks fine, export the panorama. In case you want to post it in google street view or skypixel, there are some additional steps of reducing the image size to fit the requirements and also the quality at save to reduce the size for the same reason.

Thank you so much for the great tips. Looking forward to seeing more of your360's!!!
2021-1-6
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That is a lovely Pano and quite cheering.
What site did you upload that one to ?
2021-1-6
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Switzerland

Bigplumbs Posted at 1-6 23:39
That is a lovely Pano and quite cheering.
What site did you upload that one to ?

this is the dji skypixel site, hence it looks so good for sharing 360 on this forum i think it is the only one working out of the box...
2021-1-7
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I like Sky Pixel and also use it. Some seem to think it is too basic but OK for me
2021-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules