Gimbal error gimbal stuck
5756 2 2021-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WUyG2bJeahHw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 364764 ft
United Kingdom

I bought a new mini2 when starting up everything seemed fine gimbal moved about as it should on start up but a message on screen warned me the gimbal was stuck (40011) & (40002) codes show up, however camera is working will zoom and move up an down but message remains Mini2 is upto date with firmware but gimbal warning remains. This is a brand new mini2!
2021-1-7
Use props
djiuser_gcAa8MPN6p4G
New

United States

Interesting.  I have a new Mini with the fly more combo.  Everything has been updated.  However two of the three batteries when inserted give me a 40002 gimbel lock error and I can't control it.  The third battery when inserted does not give me the gimbel lock and it works fine.  I have tried this several times and it's continual.  I have never heard of a battery causing a hardware issue.  DJI says to send it back to them to investigate.  I wonder if I just need two of the batteries replaced.  
2021-1-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. This is not the experience we want you to have with your new DJI Mini 2. Kindly please try to restart the drone and check if the said DJI Drone is on it's latest firmware and calibrate the gimbal again. If the issue persists, kindly please contact our DJI support team at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Again, I am sorry and thank you for your understanding.
2021-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules