Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
LRF Files - Why?
5488 11 1-7 06:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
northaal
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Why am I getting an LRF file stored  with every clip I take using the new Firmware?
Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 14.29.18.png

1-7 06:38
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Hi northaal

This is a low resolution file generated simultaneously when recording. The new feature trimmed download via DJI MIMO app will take use of them.
LRF files are mp4, which can be viewd by any PC media player actually.
1-7 07:04
Use props
northaal
lvl.4
United Kingdom

My iMac does not recognise these files natively. If I rename the extension to MP4 then it can play them. I personally would prefer not to have them. Is it possible to turn them off ? Thank You
1-7 07:50
Use props
djiuser_iQCPZ4MmXS28
lvl.2

Germany

It would be nicer for them to be stored in another folder - I like to connect the camera directly to my mac, so it means it’s annoying to preview them
1-7 15:12
Use props
djiuser_QJG6X5IprVcl
New

France

DJI-ytao Posted at 1-7 07:04
Hi northaal

This is a low resolution file generated simultaneously when recording. The new feature trimmed download via DJI MIMO app will take use of them.

Hi !
Did you know if we can use this file as Proxy for Premiere Pro ?
2-6 10:39
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
Australia

If the directory is ordered by file type they are easier to ignore.  But an option not to have them would seem to be a good idea.
2-6 13:36
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

djiuser_QJG6X5IprVcl Posted at 2-6 10:39
Hi !
Did you know if we can use this file as Proxy for Premiere Pro ?

you can use the file as a proxy.

just note it is not designed to be that time synchronization accurate. (there may be a 1 frame delay)
2-7 02:07
Use props
gringa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10814 ft
Brazil

That's useful information thanks
3-5 07:03
Use props
Partorg
lvl.2

Israel

DJI-ytao Posted at 1-7 07:04
Hi northaal

Hi.
Is it possible to disable  creating of LRF files in settings?
Regards
Vladimir
3-28 07:27
Use props
northaal
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi Partorg
Other people have asked this in other posts. It is not possible at the moment. It has been requested in a future update.
I wonder if there is anyone on this forum that actually uses these files?
3-28 09:54
Use props
djiuser_zsYNS7FOohWz
New

Hi everyone.

Does someone use this files? I'm afraid of not using this files in the edition of my videos and the quality won't be good. I try to change to .mp4 and it reproduce but it seems the same video as original so I'm really confuse if I have to use this file in a part of the edition or what it is used for.

Thanks for reply in advance
4-5 11:54
Use props
ChazWinter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15262 ft
United States

I used them today! (I think...)

After filming a scene with my band, we watched the takes on my phone with the camera disconnected, so I'm guessing these low res files were the ones I was able to watch on my phone.

Still would be better to have them in a separate folder. It's really annoying to have to change my folder to view by file type before copying SOME files over and deleting others, when before I could literally just "Select All" and move everything onto my hard drive.
5-30 17:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules