Best case for iPhone 12 Pro Max + OM4 clamp - FLY PSYCHE
2210 2 2021-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sir Oliver
lvl.1
Slovenia

Hi,

Here you can find probably  the best case for iPhone 12 Pro Max,  in general,  that also works perfectly  with OM4 clamp:

FLY PSYCHE  (New Metal Frame Transparent Protective Case): https://flypsyche.com/collections/for-iphone/products/newmetalframetransparentprotectivecase

It does not just looks gorgeous (metal frame/buttons + TPU, transparent back,…), it also provides great protection (raised edges to protect screen/lens, shock protective,..) and what  is the  most important, it is  so slim,  that the edge of the clamp slightly goes  over bevelled  edge  of the case, which is sufficient  to fully prevent phone falling out of the clamp.

I have got mine in 6 days (Shenzhen->HongKong-> EU ), although when ordered, estimated delivery was 10-15  days (I selected Free delivery (orders over $30)).

I also tried few Spigen cases, which are also great, protective, not so bulky  but  somehow I have not really trusted them  (combination with OM4 clamp).

If anyone have any other, better option (case), please let us know. DJI obviously has  decided not to help us in this matter.

Regards,

2021-1-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some people have been bending the clamp straighter so that it works with regular cases.
2021-1-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sir Oliver. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information and accessory for the DJI OM4 with us here at DJI Forum. Nice find and thank you.
2021-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules