Order still not ship
2062 8 2021-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
josh_gardz
lvl.1

Italy

Hello i just ordered osmo pocket 2 but seems like havn't ship yet from Facility in DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND or should i wait? and you guys have idea how many days will take the shipping service?
From italy best regards!
2021-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to our logistics team for a check and follow up, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated soon. Thanks for your patience.
2021-1-7
Use props
josh_gardz
lvl.1

Italy

Hello, thank you for your respond. I'll wait fo it.
2021-1-8
Use props
josh_gardz
lvl.1

Italy

hello no update??
2021-1-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the delay, I had received the feedback from the team, rest assured, the package is now in transit, the general delivery time of DHL China to EU will be 6~7 business days, please wait for the package, thank you for your patience.
2021-1-10
Use props
josh_gardz
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-10 01:25
Hi, sorry for the delay, I had received the feedback from the team, rest assured, the package is now in transit, the general delivery time of DHL China to EU will be 6~7 business days, please wait for the package, thank you for your patience.

Hello, thank you so much for the respond. Alright i  will message you again after they delivered.
Best regards.
2021-1-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

josh_gardz Posted at 1-10 02:15
Hello, thank you so much for the respond. Alright i  will message you again after they delivered.
Best regards.

Thank you, I will also keep an eye on the status, hope you will receive it soon.
2021-1-11
Use props
josh_gardz
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-11 00:36
Thank you, I will also keep an eye on the status, hope you will receive it soon.

Hello i just received the packaged and came out perfectly. Thank you for your assist and service.
Best regards !!  
2021-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

josh_gardz Posted at 1-12 09:23
Hello i just received the packaged and came out perfectly. Thank you for your assist and service.
Best regards !!

Thanks for your update, glad to know that everything went smoothly. Hope you have fun with your DJI Pocket 2.
2021-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules