P4P downgrade firmware - NOT Multispectral
977 6 2021-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ironhyde
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152917 ft
United States

Ok, I think I messed up, I got a notice to upgrade firmware to new multispectral version for my P4P, I did, and now have no image transmission? I know my P4P is not multispectral version now....Oops! How do I downgrade back to previous firmware that was working fine?

Thanks for any advice

oh, and No I have not crashed it or had a hard landing....

Ironhyde
2021-1-8
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Ironhyde use Dji assistant : https://www.dji.com/es/downloads ... t-dji-2-for-phantom
2021-1-8
Use props
Ironhyde
lvl.2
United States

Thanks.
i was able to get back to correct firmware on drone, but still having issues with image transmission? I did the drone calibration on the screen, and the camera worked, but it is not displaying on the tablet where it normally does? Radio signal quality is GOOD, everything else is working, the gimbal is controlled by controller, just no image coming back to controller/tablet.
Tied the usual, different batteries, different tablets...
2021-1-8
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Ironhyde Posted at 1-8 10:43
Thanks.
i was able to get back to correct firmware on drone, but still having issues with image transmission? I did the drone calibration on the screen, and the camera worked, but it is not displaying on the tablet where it normally does? Radio signal quality is GOOD, everything else is working, the gimbal is controlled by controller, just no image coming back to controller/tablet.
Tied the usual, different batteries, different tablets...

Try format Sd card ...
2021-1-8
Use props
Ironhyde
lvl.2
United States

JetSam Posted at 1-8 11:07
Try format Sd card ...

we are on same page, i tried that, and even tried a second SD card, still same issue. Going to try another controller and then may see if a different radio channel is any help.
2021-1-8
Use props
DJR00
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8817585 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ironhyde Posted at 1-8 11:11
we are on same page, i tried that, and even tried a second SD card, still same issue. Going to try another controller and then may see if a different radio channel is any help.

Check the Gimbal Ribbon cable for damage or disconnection !
2021-1-14
Use props
Ironhyde
lvl.2
United States

DJR00 Posted at 1-14 19:27
Check the Gimbal Ribbon cable for damage or disconnection !

replaced the whole gimbal unit/camera, and reloaded firmware, now image transmission works, but second issue I was having is worse, it keeps losing GPS signal, then it takes off and wont stop and hover. 3rd time I am lucky I was able to wrestle it back down and land, very scarey!

Warning messages:
1)  "GPS Data error. Please contact DJI Support"
2) "Weak GPS Signal. Positional Accuracy may be comprimised. Please fly with caution"
3) "Satellite Positioning Off. Fly with caution

same messages over and over.
2021-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules