1548 12 2021-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
net23
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9337 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have posted this in several threads on the DJI Pocket 2 forum.

It is not possible to activate 8x Slowmotion from within Mimo. It is available within the camera's interface.

When will this be fixed?

2021-1-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, net23. Thanks for reaching out! We'd like to know more about the concern you're encountering. If you could kindly, please let us know the version of your DJI Mimo, the mobile device you're using, and its operating system version. You may also add a screenshot of the current options you have within the DJI Mimo so we can have it further check. Looking forward to your response.
2021-1-8
Use props
net23
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Pocket 2
Mimo - 1.5.10
Firmware: V01.02.00.50

Other thread where this has been discussed: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=233216
2021-1-9
Use props
net23
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Any comment on this case?
2021-1-11
Use props
net23
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Hello? Are you even reading these?
2021-1-13
Use props
net23
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

HELLO? Support?
2021-1-14
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Unless you hit reply the mods won’t see your post as they don’t seam to routinely monitor old threads..
2021-1-14
Use props
net23
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Once again I am trying to find out the answer to this question... I have provided the information you requested. What's the deal? Is this a bug in Mimo that will be fixed? Is this a bug in firmware that will be fixed. If so, when?
2021-1-14
Use props
net23
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

AlanHd Posted at 1-14 03:42
Unless you hit reply the mods won’t see your post as they don’t seam to routinely monitor old threads..

Thanks, done.
2021-1-14
Use props
net23
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Again I ask for a simple response... is this issue getting fixed? Timeline? Simple answer that you see this as a bug?
2021-1-17
Use props
net23
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-8 23:08
Hi, net23. Thanks for reaching out! We'd like to know more about the concern you're encountering. If you could kindly, please let us know the version of your DJI Mimo, the mobile device you're using, and its operating system version. You may also add a screenshot of the current options you have within the DJI Mimo so we can have it further check. Looking forward to your response.

Any possibility of a reply to this inquiry? I answered your question, how about you answer mine?

Thanks.
2021-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

net23 Posted at 1-18 03:57
Any possibility of a reply to this inquiry? I answered your question, how about you answer mine?

Thanks.

Hi, net23. We haven't been notified about your previous response but upon further checking, the SlowMotion is capped to 4x using the DJI Mimo currently. We would like to take this opportunity to forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for both the DJI Mimo and the DJI Pocket 2.
2021-1-19
Use props
djiuser_kBy2Umv5lJ4y
New

Canada

Any update about this issue ?
2022-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules