Quick Transfer not working after latest firmware update
4280 9 2021-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Turfolk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 248757 ft
Denmark

Since latest firmware update the Quick Transfer is down to a speed of around 300 kb/s (very slow) and constantly stating that the connections is unstable / high interference. With remote controller transfer the speed is in the range 5 MB/s.

2021-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Turfolk. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Please be advised that the transfer speed can be affected if there's high interference. We strongly suggest moving to a different place and observe if the transfer speed would improve.
2021-1-10
Use props
Turfolk
lvl.4
Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 01:07
Hi, Turfolk. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Please be advised that the transfer speed can be affected if there's high interference. We strongly suggest moving to a different place and observe if the transfer speed would improve.

Hi
I’m aware that interference will impact the transfer speed but to me it look like this has only become a problem after the latest firmware/app update. I had much higher transfer speed before in the same locations.

I wonder if the Quick Transfer is just using a fixed WiFi channel or if it shuffles to find the one with less interferences like any WiFi router would do.
2021-1-10
Use props
DrTob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10003 ft
Germany

I have a similar problem. The transfer rate varies between 300 and 330KB/s. The whole thing occurs at different places. Only rarely I get faster speeds, but then they are actually significantly faster and about 10-20MB/s. It is noticeable that it is actually always "full speed" or exactly 300-330KB/s. With limited speed due to interference, I would have expected a much larger fluctuation range.
2021-2-15
Use props
Turfolk
lvl.4
Denmark

DrTob Posted at 2-15 00:24
I have a similar problem. The transfer rate varies between 300 and 330KB/s. The whole thing occurs at different places. Only rarely I get faster speeds, but then they are actually significantly faster and about 10-20MB/s. It is noticeable that it is actually always "full speed" or exactly 300-330KB/s. With limited speed due to interference, I would have expected a much larger fluctuation range.

It’s exactly the same here! Currently I’m in our summerhouse with no WiFi or anything else close by and it still gives me the warning and transfer only at around 300KB/s
2021-2-15
Use props
Corbie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 74505 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I have had similar issues but have noticed if I close down fly app completely and restart the app it then connects at the high speed.
Hope this helps.
2021-2-15
Use props
AussieDronePilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1942792 ft
Australia

Had the same warning when I tested it a couple of weeks ago. Ended up taking the micro SD card out and copying the files using a SD adapter.
2021-2-15
Use props
Turfolk
lvl.4
Denmark

Corbie Posted at 2-15 06:18
Hi, I have had similar issues but have noticed if I close down fly app completely and restart the app it then connects at the high speed.
Hope this helps.

Tried force closing the DJI fly app and reopen before using the fast transfer and it worked. Thanks for the hint.

Conclusion is that the interference warning has nothing to do with actual interference but more likely is a bug in the app.

DJI could you please look into this!
2021-2-18
Use props
djiuser_BajhhA8Pce6v
New
Flight distance : 41844 ft
United Kingdom

Turfolk Posted at 2-18 07:42
Tried force closing the DJI fly app and reopen before using the fast transfer and it worked. Thanks for the hint.

Conclusion is that the interference warning has nothing to do with actual interference but more likely is a bug in the app.

Exactly the same issue here, 300kbs & "High interference" message. Restart the app & 20+Mb/s.  Thanks for the heads up.
2021-5-7
Use props
Random Guy
lvl.1
United States

Turfolk Posted at 2-18 07:42

Same for me - no matter where I brought the unit the transfer speed was 0.3 MB.  Killed and restarted DJI app and instantly back to 20 MB!  (60 times faster!)

Perhaps the problem is that if the system ever encounters interference it drops to the slow transfer rate and never tries to recover.
2021-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules