Problem care refresh express
765 5 2021-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fastpackcronicle
lvl.1
Italy

hello, today I activated the care refresh express procedure for my mavic mini. I followed the instructions and paid 40 euros via paypal. I received the payment confirmation email but I don't have the cas open in my reserved area. I haven't received any other emails and I don't know how to proceed. thanks.

Bruno.
2021-1-10
Use props
Fastpackcronicle
lvl.1
Italy

Sorry i find my cas in mail : CAS-5776426-L3F7R6
2021-1-10
Use props
Fastpackcronicle
lvl.1
Italy

Where i find shipping lable?

Tx
2021-1-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Fastpackcronicle Posted at 1-10 09:52
Where i find shipping lable?

Tx

Hi there. We're terribly sorry about this. We'll send you an email and kindly reply to that email and attach your PayPal proof of payment for your replacement. We'll seek urgent attention from our shipping label team to furnish and assist you with your shipping label. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-1-10
Use props
Fastpackcronicle
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 1-10 10:36
Hi there. We're terribly sorry about this. We'll send you an email and kindly reply to that email and attach your PayPal proof of payment for your replacement. We'll seek urgent attention from our shipping label team to furnish and assist you with your shipping label. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Sent, now see case in my reserved area. Attend shipping lable.
2021-1-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Fastpackcronicle Posted at 1-10 11:20
Sent, now see case in my reserved area. Attend shipping lable.

Noted on that, we'll make sure that the team is aware of this. Thank you, Bruno.
2021-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules