1651 8 2021-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OafPokie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142608 ft
United States

Hello,

After updating DJI Fly app to 1.2.2 the orientation compass icon has disappeared (from the bottom center of the screen) and the "attitude indicator" that is supposed to replace it is nowhere to be found.  I found the orientation compass to be useful and cannot understand why it is gone.  I have no idea if the attitude indicator is as useful as it has yet to show itself.

Anyone else with the same issues?  Does anyone have a fix?  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Jim

Here's a screenshot of the app showing I have good signal strength all around...

IMG_2706.jpg
2021-1-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It’s moved to the map view in the bottom left corner.
2021-1-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Watch this.

2021-1-10
Use props
OafPokie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142608 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-10 12:06
Watch this.

https://youtu.be/d_RdscqsrpU

Got it - thanks all.  What wasn't clear was how to change from the map to the attitude indicator.  All set now - thanks again.
2021-1-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OafPokie Posted at 1-10 12:32
Got it - thanks all.  What wasn't clear was how to change from the map to the attitude indicator.  All set now - thanks again.

You’re very welcome.   - it’s been asked a lot here recently.  
2021-1-10
Use props
YOUNGMAI
lvl.1
United States

I  just received the MAvic Air 2 over Christmas and I am having similar issue. I don't see the icon for the compas orientation in the middle botom as described by some tutorials. If you get the answers may be it would solve my problem too.
2021-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jim. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. As posted by DAFlys on post #2 is was moved to the lower left-hand corner of the screen. In addition to this I will also post a DJI Forum link with regards to this matter as well. Thank you and fly safe always.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
2021-1-10
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

YOUNGMAI Posted at 1-10 20:01
I  just received the MAvic Air 2 over Christmas and I am having similar issue. I don't see the icon for the compas orientation in the middle botom as described by some tutorials. If you get the answers may be it would solve my problem too.

The real problem is that it is not adequately described in the current user manual. See the posts above for the solution.
2021-1-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-10 20:16
Hello there Jim. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. As posted by DAFlys on post #2 is was moved to the lower left-hand corner of the screen. In addition to this I will also post a DJI Forum link with regards to this matter as well. Thank you and fly safe always.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=232677&extra=page%3D1

When will the user manual be update?????
2021-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules