iPad Pro and controller
416 3 2021-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rzn_our_raptor
New
United States

I can't get my iPad Pro to connect to the controller using a usb to usb c cable. The usb mini is disconnected. The USB port works because my iPhone will work through the USB port but it has a lightning connection. Any one have any thoughts?
2021-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Rzn_our_raptor. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different USB cable for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-1-12
Use props
Rzn_our_raptor
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-12 20:10
Hello there Rzn_our_raptor. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different USB cable for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

I tried 2 different usd cables. The one that came with the drone and a shorter one. Neither one work with the iPad. I can connect  to the usd port using a usb to lightning and iPhone   Appears to be a compatibility issue with the iPad Pro
2021-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Rzn_our_raptor Posted at 1-13 01:11
I tried 2 different usd cables. The one that came with the drone and a shorter one. Neither one work with the iPad. I can connect  to the usd port using a usb to lightning and iPhone   Appears to be a compatibility issue with the iPad Pro

Hi there Rzn_our_raptor. Thank you for the reply and for this information you have given. Are you able to use a different mobile device to see if the issue will persist? I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

2021-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules