Cannot find anything about my Mini 2.
836 3 2021-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IMGing Studios
lvl.1
United States

My case # CAS-5679491-W3B1R2
"We are conducting data analysis for your case. It will take 2-3 working days to conduct damage assessment. Please wait patiently."
Today is business day 5. The assessment should take about 5 seconds. See, the gimbal is broken. I have no clue why it would take so long to figure that out on a 3-day old drone.
Does anyone at HQ have insight as to where it stands right now?
2021-1-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we are sorry to read and to know that you are having an issue with your active case. I was able to review the case number provided, I believe the data analysis team have sent you the results of the analysis. Please kindly check your email at the soonest time possible, thank you.
2021-1-13
Use props
IMGing Studios
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-13 16:15
Hi there, we are sorry to read and to know that you are having an issue with your active case. I was able to review the case number provided, I believe the data analysis team have sent you the results of the analysis. Please kindly check your email at the soonest time possible, thank you.

Who do I need to call? You all are trying to charge me for a new battery at $55 when the battery that was sent with the drone is BRAND NEW. I do have the option to use Care Refresh, if I do that, can you guarentee that I will get a BRAND NEW drone and NOT a refurbished one? I mean the one I sent was a mere 3 days old with less than 20 mins flight time.

Item List

Gimbal Axis Arm Module
Quantity: 1
Net Price : 33.00
Total Price: 33.00

DJI Mini 2 Intelligent Flight Battery (Global Excluding JP)
Net Price : 55.00
Total Price: 55.00

Gimbal Coaxial Cable
Net Price : 13.00
Total Price: 13.00

Repair Service Fee
Net Price : 65.00
Total Price: 65.00

I don't mind paying to have it repaired, but you should send the battery that you already have with it. It's brand new. My wife bought the Fly More package and I have 2 batteries here, so I need the one that was sent with the drone back. So redo the invoice without the battery.

2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

IMGing Studios Posted at 1-14 10:52
Who do I need to call? You all are trying to charge me for a new battery at $55 when the battery that was sent with the drone is BRAND NEW. I do have the option to use Care Refresh, if I do that, can you guarentee that I will get a BRAND NEW drone and NOT a refurbished one? I mean the one I sent was a mere 3 days old with less than 20 mins flight time.

Item List

I have forwarded your situation to the corresponding team for a check, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated. Thanks for your patience.
2021-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules