content stuck in DJI Fly app
1593 2 2021-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
garethg13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12018 ft
United States

Sorry if this has been asked, I couldn't find another thread with same issue...

Mavic Air 2 - When I first got it a few months ago, I could download video/photos from the drone to the DJI Fly app, then drop from the app to my Photos roll. Today, I flew and everything is stuck in the app. When tapping on the 'share' box, I get social media options as well as 'save video' but it doesn't save to the photo/video roll. I know it's on my iPhone (12 Pro, still 170GB available) because I was able to text a 2min video to a friend. The 'create' option works fine and allows me to save *that* video to my phone...???

Am I doing something wrong, or why won't the video save to my camera roll?  Thank you -
2021-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there garethg13. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 12 Pro ) that your are trying to download the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini. For reference I will post the list of  recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

2021-1-13
Use props
garethg13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12018 ft
United States

Hello Stephen - apologies if my situation was not made clear. The app is on my iPhone without issue - I have used this iPhone 12 Pro to fly and download content before my flight this week. The problem I'm encountering is that I'm unable to "move" or download content FROM the DJI Fly app into the device camera roll. I have successfully transferred content from the Fly app to Camera Roll in the past - I'm not sure why I'm unable to now transfer content off of the Fly app. Are there any reasons why content will not transfer from Fly app to Camera Roll? Thank you
2021-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules