Mini 2 gimbal / filter issue
997 1 2021-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0OSr3Gac34Uk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120620 ft
United States

I recently purchased some freewell ND filters for my mini 2. I noticed a high pitched noise after installing a filter.... it only does it when the filter is on the drone. Does anyone else have this issue??
https://youtu.be/eTQOLMWmD0Y
2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for the DJI Mini 2. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilot to share there experiences using the said ND filters on there DJI Mini 2. Just a friendly, reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party accessories on your DJI Mini 2. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI drone when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI on the said DJI Drone we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2021-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules