Excessive Jitter
2741 3 2021-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IDK
New
Australia

Hi there, a couple of days ago I went out and bought a DJI OM 4 for filming a couple of realestate videos. I thought the shoot went great and when I was reviewing the footage I was horrified to see that the enitre shoot was ruined because of the jitters. I have no clue what the issue is, the footage was shot in the mimo app @ 4K60p and on my iPhone X, the mimo app is up to date and is version V1.5.11 (182475). The issue is also present in the native camera app and was wondering if the device could be a lemon but was then reading online that a few other users had this issue but there were no solutions. Ive setup a google drive with some of the footage so please feel free to review it:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zq4tg1xA7G5oKrwT64W2hMsA2H3EYAPm?usp=sharing

Thanks In Advance,
Anthony
2021-1-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, IDK. Thanks for reaching out! Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that it has caused. If you have not tried, we recommend performing a quick gimbal auto-calibration using the DJI Mimo before testing it again. Please make sure that the DJI OM Magnetic Ring Holder or the DJI OM Magnetic Phone Clamp is aligned at the center of your phone before mounting it to the DJI OM4.

2021-1-17
Use props
IDK
New
Australia

Hi DJI Gamora, I've tried the calibration each and every time before using the device and it has completed successfully and the gimbal clamp has been aligned each and every time. I've gone through what seems like endless threads of troubleshooting many times. I'm an avid user of DJI's Mavic Air and I feel like I've overlooked something so obvious yet I don't see what it could be,
Thanks,
Anthony
2021-1-17
Use props
Matt996
lvl.1
Flight distance : 944183 ft
United Kingdom

Not sure if you have a case on your phone? I had the same problem and DJI advised me to remove the case, I have and that seems to have fixed it, I’ve only used it once since so far.
2021-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules