5134 12 2021-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edgxr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 322772 ft
Latvia

Hello!
There is a problem with my DJI MA2 drone. As I release throttle, the gimbal does a shake, even in a cinematic mode it does that.
Video example was filmed in a normal mode, with everything working fine and latest firmware update installed.
Is there any way to fix it myself, or it is necessary to bring the drone back to the shop for service repair?
Thank you in advance.

2021-1-18
Use props
aL1aL7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2654 ft
Germany

Hi,

same issue here.
I made my video at about -3°C. How was the temperatue at your video ?
I got my Air 2 4 days ago and installed latest firmware after receiving it (before first flight) , so I don't know the behavior of previous firmware.

I read some threads with same issue, but I'm not sure about the root cause:
- Software?
- Temperature ?
- Hardware ?

2021-1-18
Use props
edgxr
lvl.1
Latvia

aL1aL7 Posted at 1-18 01:21
Hi,

same issue here.
The temperature was around -10C, but I've had this issue in a higher temperature,and older firmware. At first, my gimbal couldn't tilt up higher than 0, but then it started moving freely, but that still haven't fixed the issue.
2021-1-18
Use props
djiuser_4qJ9DLo0jgqw
New

Serbia

Hello to u all.
Same problem, latest firmware. Temperature -6, no wind.
Setup: follow me, focus on the following car.

Link to video
youtu.be/oM6l28Q-CAo

2021-1-18
Use props
aL1aL7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2654 ft
Germany

Next one with same issue

https://forum.dji.com/thread-233973-1-1.html

I can't believe that hardware is really so bad.
Imho (better: I hope) it's only low temperature or firmware issue
2021-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there edgxr. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if your DJI Mavic Air 2 had a hard landing or a crash before this issue happened? When you are encountering this issue on your DJI Mavic Air 2, did you noticed any error message showing on the DJI Fly application? Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-1-18
Use props
edgxr
lvl.1
Latvia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-18 21:48
Hello there edgxr. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if your DJI Mavic Air 2 had a hard landing or a crash before this issue happened? When you are encountering this issue on your DJI Mavic Air 2, did you noticed any error message showing on the DJI Fly application? Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hello!
The drone had a hard landing around 2 months ago. If I remember correctly on the demonstration video it showed "Gimbal overloaded" message, but the gimbal still was moving perfectly fine, I'm having this trouble only on throttle release.
2021-1-18
Use props
edgxr
lvl.1
Latvia

I've been testing the drone today, to see how it works. Firstly,I left it in a cold temperature a bit (after watching a video about simmilar issue on a mavic mini). So, it turned out, that even in a tripod mode, as I fly slowly and then move my right stick to the centre it stops too agressivly and fast causing that shake.
Could it be a software issue? The drone has no visible mechanical damage at all, everything looks fine.
2021-1-19
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

At below freezing any moisture in the air may freeze on parts of the drone such as the gimble mechanism.  The gimble mechanism is very sensitive to weight and obstructions.  This could explain the slow response when braking and jerky movements.
2021-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

edgxr Posted at 1-18 22:06
Hello!
The drone had a hard landing around 2 months ago. If I remember correctly on the demonstration video it showed "Gimbal overloaded" message, but the gimbal still was moving perfectly fine, I'm having this trouble only on throttle release.

Hi there edgxr. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Since there was a crash that happened before and now you are experiencing this issue on your DJI Mavic Air 2. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to evaluate the said DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2021-1-19
Use props
cagatayh
lvl.2
Turkey

Same issue for me!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDuD4fVcWpM

It's chronic issue not related crash or something..

What are we going to do? I can't use my drone for my projects !
2021-1-20
Use props
edgxr
lvl.1
Latvia

Hello!
I've finally solved this problem . After updating controller and drone using Dji Assistant app for mavic, it is working properly without any issues.
2021-1-23
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

I have heard several times that after updating through DJi assistant, problems are solved.
can I know from DJI people what is different than the update done via radio? If there are problems in this mode it should be communicated with a failure message.
usually an update is either successful or not. There cannot be pieces of software that update badlybadly and create bugs

2021-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules