ATTI warnings since firmware updates !!
454 4 2021-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paul.tuffntlworld.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 359478 ft
United Kingdom

ok MA2 owner since last june flown a lot ,since the recent firmware updates i have been getting ATTI warning on pressing the RTH button not always but a lot.
even when full signal shown and 18 sattalites....a lot of people on other forums are ecperiencing this with the MA2 and the mini 1 and 2.
its something that DJI have done recently .unfortunatley for some bizzare reason DJI have taken away our ability to go back to previous good working firmwares WHY IS THIS DJI ?????
come on DJI sort this mess out its a bit unvering when it happens even though the aircraft is clearly not really in this ATTI mode.
i have seen this on both times i have flown since updating the latest firmware as numerous others have. see below for recent examples DJI.
https://mavicpilots.com/threads/mavic-air-2-atti-mode-problem.103960/

https://mavicpilots.com/threads/atti-mode-going-active-on-its-own-with-adequate-satellites-any-ideas.104047/

2021-1-18
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

There have been lots of similar reports.
The atti warning is a false alarm.
2021-1-18
Use props
paul.tuffntlworld.com
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 1-18 13:05
There have been lots of similar reports.
The atti warning is a false alarm.

Yes we gather as much are DJI working on a fix do we know ?
2021-1-19
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Wasn't one of latest updates fixing "Adjust antennas pop-up message"? Another on screen message problem?
2021-1-19
Use props
paul.tuffntlworld.com
lvl.3
United Kingdom

virtual Posted at 1-19 02:26
Wasn't one of latest updates fixing "Adjust antennas pop-up message"? Another on screen message problem?

It seems to me every time DJI bring out a new firmware it creates more issues than we had ,i had no issues with older firmware,and its garbage that we cannot go back to a good working firmware anymore since DJI removed that function  !!!!
2021-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules