UK - UPS / DJI - REFRESH DISASTER!
2032 3 2021-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TOMMANN81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98 ft
United Kingdom

Morning all. I raised a case on 31/12/20 (I crashed my drone in to tree!). I then had to wait tIll a ticket waS raised and a print label was created (4/1/21), to enable me to return my drone to DJI Netherlands. I used the phone generated barcode and dropped it off at my local 'drop off point'. The package was then placed into a bag, I recived my text message and the package was dropped off 4/1/21 at 15:17. Great - now I can rest assured that UPS and DJI will work together and I'll have my drone back in no time at all! .....................Wrong! UPS provided no update for approx 10days. AT this point i contaced DJI - who then asked ME to contact to UPS. I did contact UPS who 'cannot locate the package'. I have explained this to DJI (again) and now I am waiting for UPS to 'verify the package location./Investigation only'. So I am here nearly 3 weeks after my drone accident and over 2 weeks since I initiated my claim still waiitng for some kind of response?  I phoned DJI UK - who assure me it is within hand and that it is 'being escalated'. However - still not contact. I cannot understand why I have to wait for UPS to carry out their invetsigation, to then report to DJI, for DJI to raise a claim against UPS, to then wait furtermore to re-imburse or replace. It would have been quicker to raise a claim via my house insurace? My concern is that the responses from DJI seem generic and pre written - looking through the forums I am not alone with this?!

Any advice more than welcome.

2021-1-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there,
Terribly sorry about the issue and the unpleasant experience. I have forwarded your case to one of our supervisors for review. He/She will contact you once there are any updates regarding your case.
2021-1-19
Use props
TOMMANN81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98 ft
United Kingdom

Afternoon. The response doesn't (a) answer any of my concerns (b) provide me with any timescales associated with my concerns and (c) fill with any confidence that this is anything other than a generic response to a legitimate concern.
2021-1-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

TOMMANN81 Posted at 1-19 08:14
Afternoon. The response doesn't (a) answer any of my concerns (b) provide me with any timescales associated with my concerns and (c) fill with any confidence that this is anything other than a generic response to a legitimate concern.

Sorry again for all the inconvenience caused. Your case has been escalated, we'll urge the team again for an update and will keep you updated soon.
2021-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules