altitude restricted
801 7 2021-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vittorio1966
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166877 ft
United States

I keeping receiving this message "Flight Altitude Restricted" Log in or go to real-name authentication.
on both Mavic Mini and Mini 2, I've been log out and log in again from my account, changed batteries turn off and on controller and drone.
But it keeps coming back and limit my flight capabilities to 30 mt vertically and 50 mt. horizontally.
Im not in an restricted area.

Restricted altitude.png
2021-1-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please restart the drone and the app, if the issue still persists, please follow the below steps to export the related Flight Controller Aircraft Data and APP LOG for further analysis. You may upload the data to Dropbox or Google Drive and then share the link with me, I'll help to download it and forward it to our engineers for a check. Thanks.

1. Exporting Flight Controller Aircraft Data
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link:
DJI Mini 2: https://www.dji.com/cn/mini-2/downloads
Mavic mini:https://www.dji.com/cn/mavic-mini/downloads
(2) Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
(3) After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
(4) The final exported data are ".dat" files.

2. App Log Export
Android device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, and then export the data in the "LOG" folder.

iOS device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, open iTunes, and then export all data under the "Logs" folder.

2021-1-21
Use props
vittorio1966
lvl.1
United States

Thank You Natalia for reaching out, that is another issue unsolved, DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) doesn't recognize the Mavic Mini 2 I have try several time with no luck !
2021-1-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

vittorio1966 Posted at 1-21 23:18
Thank You Natalia for reaching out, that is another issue unsolved, DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) doesn't recognize the Mavic Mini 2 I have try several time with no luck !

Please make sure you have downloaded the latest DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from our official web: https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads. If it is convenient, please try another computer to see if the issue still persists. Please keep me updated. Thanks.
2021-1-21
Use props
vittorio1966
lvl.1
United States

I have installed version 2.1.0, unfortunately I have only one computer (apple)  with me presently.
2021-1-21
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Did you ever get this resolved? What was the problem, Thanks
2021-2-10
Use props
mavic_user
lvl.2
Flight distance : 177070 ft
Hong Kong

I would like to know the answer too. Many around the world have reported this problem but DJI seems to be unable to resolve it yet.
2021-2-13
Use props
vittorio1966
lvl.1
Australia

So far the only way I found to get around the issue is to log out /  log in at start, then once in flight if the limitation arise to turn off then back on the phone “ NOT THE REMOTE” and the issue is solved but I think this shouldn’t be the solution. DJI any comments ?
2021-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules