626 2 2021-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
abw
New
Flight distance : 38251 ft

Japan

Hi,
I have never had any issues with this previously, but suddenly, today all the footage which I shot is available to view in the app and can be downloaded to my phone, but when I plug the SD card into my computer, it doesn't show any of the new files. The files for footage which I have shot previously is still visible on the SD card, just none of the new files.
Any ideas what is happening here?

I thought about downloading all the footage to my phone and then sending to my pc via dropbox, but 2 of the files show that they are downloading but then when I try to share them, they still say that they need to be downloaded first...?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
2021-1-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like your SD card is corrupt.  You could try plugging into a PC and repairing it,   but ultimately you'll need to format the card in the drone or replace it.
2021-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there abw. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different Supported SD Card for the DJI Mavic Mini to see if the issue will still persist? For reference I will post the list of Supported SD Cards for the said DJI Drone. Thank you.

2021-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules