Can't connect or pair original Ronin to new Android?
536 1 2021-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse27429de
lvl.1

United States

I have the original Ronin. I've been using it successfully for years accessing the app via an old Android Galaxy S5 phone. I've recently upgraded the phone to a Galaxy A11
but i can't seem to connect to the Ronin anymore. I'm trying to pair the Ronin to my phone via the Blutooth config. I see the DJI Config listed as an available device but its asking for a PIN...its suggesting using 1234 or 0000. i've tried both but they do not work. What is the PIN to be used???...Hopefully if i get that i can connect to my Ronin.

If anyone has any suggestions i'd appreciate it. In the mean time i'm charging up my old phone and hopefully i can still connect to it.

rt
2021-1-24
Use props
fanse27429de
lvl.1

United States

Can't connect or pair original Ronin to new Android?

I have the original Ronin. I've been using it successfully for years accessing the app via an old Android Galaxy S5 phone. I've recently upgraded the phone to a Galaxy A11
but i can't seem to connect to the Ronin anymore. I'm trying to pair the Ronin to my phone via the Blutooth config. I see the DJI Config listed as an available device but its asking for a PIN...its suggesting using 1234 or 0000. i've tried both but they do not work. What is the PIN to be used???...Hopefully if i get that i can connect to my Ronin.

If anyone has any suggestions i'd appreciate it. In the mean time i'm charging up my old phone and hopefully i can still connect to it.

rt
2021-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules