No Signal Message
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kriley50
lvl.2

United States

I updated my Phantom 3 to the latest Firmware last week.   I was able to successfully makes 3 or 4 flights.  I was getting a Gimbal Overloaded error but it didn't seem to effect the flying of the Phantom.    Now all I get is a " No Signal" message and I get No Video.   The Phantom will fly but I see nothing out of the Camera.  I spent 2 hrs trying to get this thing working and nothing works.  I have had 0 issues until this last firmware update.  And of course the Phantom breaks 2hrs before I'm going to film the Fireworks.   
2015-7-6
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

What device are you using? Have you tried using another cord?
2015-7-6
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

The same question with Nick, add:
1. Were video transmission icon and RC icon greyed out?
2. Can you see the camera OSD data and FC OSD data?
2015-7-7
Use props
kriley50
lvl.2

United States

I have the same issue with both my Ipad and my Galaxy S5.   Both of which use different cables.   Everything seems to be working completely fine except no Video.  None of the Buttons are greyed out.  The App says I'm using firmware version 1.2.6 and App Version 1.20.   However,  my Galaxy S5 has the old App version on it and it doesn't work either.     
2015-7-7
Use props
Stetson Wrangle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177621 ft
Canada

Kriley50, I too am having the same issues ever since the last update. It freaks me out and land it whenever I see the warning. What's up DJI?
2015-7-8
Use props
jade52
lvl.1

United States

Same issue also with my P3P (FW 1.2.6) using iPad mini 2 (dji app 1.2).
After update from FW 1.2.6 and dji pilot iOS app 1.2, I got a "No Signal". The controller seems to be communicating with the P3P but no video feed.

I can take pictures/videos and it saves it in the SD card.

I am waiting for a new FW to be released and hoping that will fix this issue or else will be sending back my P3P to dji for repair (5-6 weeks turn around) there goes my summer flying P3P.

2015-7-10
Use props
occhiblughiacci
lvl.3

Indonesia

same issue.. overload, rumors from the gimbal flat cable, today crack video away...:@
2015-7-11
Use props
thetoolmantim.t
New

United States

come on DJI step in and help!!!!
2015-7-11
Use props
occhiblughiacci
lvl.3

Indonesia

2015-7-11
Use props
occhiblughiacci
lvl.3

Indonesia

crazy and the app stucked and crashed..
2015-7-11
Use props
occhiblughiacci
lvl.3

Indonesia

now is the screen black but i have flight data, can video and bad shakes from gimbal..
2015-7-11
Use props
KaiquePiracicab
lvl.1

Brazil

Same issue here. I think the new firmware mess up the lightbridge.
2015-7-11
Use props
kriley50
lvl.2

United States

I finally got around to checking the SD and the camera is actually working.  I can take photos and Videos and they look fine.  I just have no live stream to my IPad.   DJI - Release the newest firmware with the fix for this PLEASE!    I want to fly my Phantom!
2015-7-12
Use props
soerheim.emil
lvl.2
Norway

I got the same problem last day when i was flying. The live feed did stop and a red message saying "no signal".

I landed the aircraft, shut down the app, RC and drone, than the problem was gone. The only thing that happend was that when i startet the app again it did go mentalt with picture taking sounds.
2015-7-13
Use props
bkgoggans
New

United States

Phantom3 Advanced:
I'm using a brand new Nexus 9 as my fpv and on my last few flights, the bird would start but no picture...
I realized that if I wiggled the small USB in the Nexus 9, it would connect properly and the picture would appear.  After take off, the light bridge image was very choppy and pixilated for the first time.
Not very settling.
2015-7-13
Use props
aurendahl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 683274 ft
Sweden

I have exactly the same problem, No Signal after the update.
It worked a couple of days ago after I had reformatted the SD Card, but now it seams pretty dead.
You have to fix this DJI, the P3P has worked perfectly until that 1.2.6 update!
Fire someone for that bad version!!!!
2015-7-14
Use props
aurendahl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 683274 ft
Sweden

So the camera works in 1.2.6, you can take out the microSD card and verify that the camera is working.
If you turn on the Histogram you can see that it responds to light into the camera.
The HD link quality is Good but you do not see any green bar anywhere in the spectrum.
Everything but the light bridge is working, and that was the best thing with the P3!
2015-7-14
Use props
kriley50
lvl.2

United States

I updated everything to the latest firmware version and I NOW HAVE VIDEO!!   I did one test flight that went pretty good.  I did have a loss of Video for a couple of seconds though so I'll have to test it some more.  
2015-8-4
Use props
kriley50
lvl.2

United States

Well I got one short flight out of the Bird and now the Dreaded " No Signal" is back again.   Looks like I'll have to call DJI and send it back.   
2015-8-4
Use props
m.curtis995
New

United Kingdom

Hi Can anyone help?

I have Bought a DJI Phantom Standard 5 weeks ago and this morning I got the no signal message on the DJI go App this has caused no video feed and loss of camera control. I have tried to re sync the controller with the drone but I then get a disconnected message.

The light before I reset is green and only goes red when I agree to do the re sync ones re synced it goes green again but no signal or disconnect message is all I get.

Also I have tried on other devices but still the same.
2016-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules