Which model delivers live picture through HDMI?
971 4 2021-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UFO2021
New

Germany

I want to buy a dji drone but I have to admit that it's very hard for me to see through the large offer of dji products.I want to live stream the flights, but I have an own encoder. So I need something, that gives me the live footage through (e.g.)  hdmi without captions. I don't need the built-in possibility to stream through Wifi.
What would be the 'easiest' product? Which still could be beginner-friendly? I checked the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom which looks very nice - is it possible to grab the picture or do I need extra remote control or something?

Thanks in advance

2021-1-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As you are in Germany you should also look at the EASA rules,   as of this year there is now a classification system in place which limits where you can fly based on classification or weight for a non classified drone.   For example a Mavic 2 can now only be flown 150m away from people/structures/buildings/ruins/etc so basically open countryside where there are no people currently.  
2021-1-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PS in the consumer line up you would need the Smart Controller to get an HDMI output.
2021-1-25
Use props
UFO2021
New

Germany

Thanks!
Yes, I plan to use it only countryside and will take a look into the rules if I need a Drone driving license and so on.
I think I will try out the Mavic Zoom 2 + Smart Controller
2021-1-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, UFO2021. Thanks for reaching out! If you're eyeing the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom, you will need to acquire the DJI Smart Controller as it's the only compatible remote for the DJI Mavic 2 Series that offers an HDMI output port. You can definitely fly the Mavic 2 Zoom with ease and can be used even by most beginners.
2021-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules