5494 9 2021-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trikke
First Officer
Flight distance : 2526529 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I see there is a new update for android, but I can't see what's new in this update.
Anybody knows ?

https://www.dji.com/be/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

2021-1-25
Use props
Astro Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9616 ft
United States

I saw that and installed tonight. Everything works fine but i haven't seen any differences or feature changes. Perhaps just a bug fix. My drone is the MINI II.
2021-1-25
Use props
fans5f866d2b
lvl.1

Canada

I saw a comment on the facebook - something to do with the AIR - so if you don't have the AIR, you won't notice (and sorry, I have the MINI 2, so I didn't read beyond that).
2021-1-25
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

What's New:

- Supports in-app updates to allow you to download and install the latest version of DJI Fly.

- Adds Device Management under Profile to allow you to learn more about your DJI devices and check their usage data

- Fixes certain issues and improves overall app stability and user experience.

This is what is saying...
2021-1-26
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

By the way...it seems that all updates are working very good with AppGalery from Huawey, instead of Google Play...The 1.2.4 version appeared at Updates at same time as the version from DJI web...
Probably the Chinese government told them that will take their heads off if they don't promote this chinese version of Google Play ))))))
2021-1-26
Use props
SengFeng
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1539150 ft
United States

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 1-26 00:42
By the way...it seems that all updates are working very good with AppGalery from Huawey, instead of Google Play...The 1.2.4 version appeared at Updates at same time as the version from DJI web...
Probably the Chinese government told them that will take their heads off if they don't promote this chinese version of Google Play ))))))

I've been pondering why DJI's apps aren't updating on Google Play -- Your theory is a pretty good one.
2021-1-26
Use props
NordicFinn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1888996 ft
Finland

SengFeng Posted at 1-26 17:19
I've been pondering why DJI's apps aren't updating on Google Play -- Your theory is a pretty good one.

Was wondering samething.. Whatta hell is going on with this Play Store & updates. Is there any offical comments on this matter?

I got my new android phone 1.2.1 and old huawei p20 1.2.4
2021-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Trikke. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. The DJI Fly application v1.2.4 for Android has the following release notes :

- Supports in-app updates to allow you to download and install the latest version of DJI Fly.
- Adds Device Management under Profile to allow you to learn more about your DJI devices and check their usage data.
- Fixes certain issues and improves overall app stability and user experience.

Thank you.
2021-1-27
Use props
djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 333937 ft
Czechia

I have a Huawei MatePad T8 tablet. New Android and everything you need. When you install DJII FLY, it downloads but does not install and reports a CPU_ABI compatibility error. I want to use it for DJI Mini 2, but I have no idea why it can't be installed. Does anyone have any solution advice? I got a simple answer from DJI to use the recommended equipment, but it doesn't solve anything. I use DooGee N20 and BL70000 mobile phones and everything here works without any problems, so I don't understand why it is not possible to install the application on a tablet. Or does anyone have an idea recommending an application to control a drone instead of FLY ??
2021-2-12
Use props
djiuser_bUpUyeQed5J2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 117628 ft
Spain

Cuando incluiran en los quickshoots una funcion dolly zoom?
2021-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules