358 0 2021-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BORRERO.MD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 774534 ft
Colombia

Hi everyone.

I've been checking my airdata records and i'm noticing my drone (DJI Mini 2 of course) tends to have a faster turning time to the right (with fewer reports of left turns being faster), however haven't had but one record showing these on yellow (and not once on the red) levels (you know, the color coding in those gauges there). It's all green and good. I haven't noticed any major issues while flying.... if anything, i find it easier to orbit around an object when i'm moving counter-clockwise (right) than clockwise (left), but it might just be  myself being able to make finer adjustments when abducting my thubs (the movement of separating your thumb from the palm in the horizontal plane... just to sue proper terms here haha). thand adducting it (the opposite movement). In otherwords, i am convicend that it's not an issue with the drone, but with my hands haha.

Anyway. If there was an actual issue with the drone, i'm out of clues as to what might be causing it. The proppelers are ok to the eye and touch, they move freely without any problem, the screws are tight (i can't test if all of them are equally tight, all of them are as tightly screwed as i can make them be, without forcing it) and when hovering or flying, it seems stable (minus an issue i reported before about a weird drift to the right at certain gimbal inclinations and that some other users seem to be experiencing as well, and which haven't happened again since then). Oh and i calibrate the contorller, imu, compass and gimbal fairly often.

Am i missing anything (again, no major deviations reported on airdata. it's just a trend i've been noticing with most of my flights)
2021-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules