No 4k Video after updating to Android 11.
2219 6 2021-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jcocanour
lvl.1

United States

I just updated my SG10 to Android 11 and now I cant record video in 4k on my om3 or om4. Any update on this?
2021-1-28
Use props
djiuser_rVTaXlNz615O
New

United States

DJI will not fix this issue. Instead they told me to get a different phone and suggested the iPhone (I have a Note 20 Ultra). They are biased and favor Apple. I have informed my 1million+ followers of this via product review and have suggested they go else where until DJI values their satisfaction. We pay the same as apple ios users we should get the same in return. Period.

And the excuse of Android API is not true. Other 3rd party apps have access to the various android camera modes, fps, etc. It's just their excuse.
2021-1-30
Use props
colt6615
lvl.1
United States

As others have stated. The mods are dead silent about this issue. Official support documents claim 4k support, but are clearly fraudulent. Support has told us to either get an Iphone or move on. Absolute joke of a response.
2021-2-4
Use props
jcocanour
lvl.1

United States

Sorry 6all are having issues too.

I called them and spoke with the dev team and they have informed me that they and android are working on it.

I cabt hold dji fully responsible as everything on both my om3 and om4 worked fine until android updated from 10 to 11.

I'm sure they will figure it out. Jist suck for those who use these products professionally as they/we can't shoot any video until it's resolved.

Jake
2021-2-5
Use props
fans9a20102f
lvl.1
United States

Any update on this Mods?
2021-2-10
Use props
djiuser_ujQkItvchBmK
New
Germany

Same issue I am facing
. My mobile support 4k, 64 MP camera it has. But due to Dji Mimo app, I'm not able to produce 4k footage and HD photos.

I just recently bought Om 5 and now I am confused. Should I wait for application update or should I send it back to DJI?
2021-10-2
Use props
MiamiC70
lvl.3
United States

colt6615 Posted at 2-4 20:02
As others have stated. The mods are dead silent about this issue. Official support documents claim 4k support, but are clearly fraudulent. Support has told us to either get an Iphone or move on. Absolute joke of a response.

They’re not wrong
2021-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules