First Flight
662 4 2015-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
musicisme
lvl.1

United States

Well I have to tell someone 'bout my accomplishment. I'm a recently retired person looking for fun things to do. My last time for flying RC was in the 80's when I lost my plane after getting to cocky.--took the starch out of me--never flew again (except all the Microsoft simulator) 'til now. I've had my Inspire for about 2 weeks and just flew it today. Thanks to all you pilots I learned more about the Inspire than going out and flying it right away. I followed all the forums, the do's and the don't's. why did this happen, why did that happen. The fly away's and crashes on youtube, etc. etc. I read the manual a dozen times and a few things that weren't in the manual. Utilized the simulator 2 or 3 times a day. I had no problems today. I was like a kid with a new toy. Ha! but I will need to get a couple more batteries, Thanks  guys.  
2015-7-6
Use props
_Carlo
lvl.4

United States

Congrats on your new found Hobby , the forums help me every day as I read and read and read.
2015-7-6
Use props
snathla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Inspire 1 is a great platform, always spend time to make sure you go thru the checklist and have great flights and enjoy its capabilities, congrats
2015-7-6
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Congrats!   It's a great toy indeed, have a ball and post some video!
2015-7-7
Use props
Fred D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

Congrats on your new found hobby. May you have many hours of enjoyment. The Inspire 1 is a fantastic bird to fly,
2015-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules