3174 4 2021-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anghinoni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 816952 ft
Brazil

Hello!

I'm having some problems with DJI Fly App 1.2.2 and now 1.2.4. Since I update my mobile to Android 11, I have constant crash and other bugs.

My mobile is Samsung Galaxy S20+ with Exynos and Android 11 I know it is not in dji list as compatible, but it is the same spec as S20, juts the screen is a little large.

The DJI App crash when I flying as we can see in the video. Another strange thing is the cache file for videos. All files are corrupted with 0kb, at MA2 sd card the file is Ok!

The problem start after I update my mobile to Android 11, with Android 10 I don't have any issue!
I tried to uninstall the app, clear cache and data files, I even reset my mobile from factory and installed only DJI Fly App, nothing changes.

I took my wife's mobile, it is a Samsung S8+ with Android 9. I don't have any issue. I flew 2 bats with her mobile and everything works fine!

Here is the video of app crashing and open again:

Thanks for all!

2021-1-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there anghinoni. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S20+ with Exynos and Android 11 ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S20+ with Exynos and Android 11 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on your DJI drone. Rest assured that support for additional mobile devices available as testing and development continues. Thank you.
2021-1-28
Use props
anghinoni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 816952 ft
Brazil

Hi Stephan.

Thanks for your reply!

I'm going to use my wife's mobile, it is a S8+ and it is at list as compatible with Fly app.

Thanks for all!
2021-1-29
Use props
SteWong
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3119432 ft
Hong Kong

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-28 21:18
Hello there anghinoni. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S20+ with Exynos and Android 11 ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S20+ with Exynos and Android 11 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on your DJI drone. Rest assured that support for additional mobile devices available as testing and development continues. Thank you.

May I ask, is Sony Xperia 1 ii supported? I am having the same issue
2021-1-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there anghinoni. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2021-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules