Mini Control Stick for the original OP
1329 8 2021-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaveSp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

Just got the Mini Control Stick for my Osmo Pocket today and it works nicely with the OP, controlling the gimbal and changing modes with the button. Came in a nice case that can hold the phone connector and a filter. And good service from DJI on the order itself - I ordered it on 1/25, it shipped from China on 1/26, and I received it today, 1/29.
2021-1-29
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Good to see a complimentary post for a change!
2021-1-29
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

2021-1-29
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 1-29 14:13
Good to see a complimentary post for a change!

Yeah, in forums like these (I'm in many for different things) you mainly hear about the problems - the nature of the forums - so I thought I'd give a positive input when the vendor deserves it.
2021-1-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thanks for sharing your positive experience here, DaveSp.
2021-1-30
Use props
Dr.Rico
lvl.1
Flight distance : 267369 ft
Puerto Rico

Hi, just bout one myself for the OG. I was wandering, can you see the mini control stick highlighted in the calibration screen? It recognized it as the control Wheel, it moves in all directions but its to fast. Can you control the speed?  

Sorry for all the posts..!!! My browser was stuck..!! Sorry to all..  
2021-2-2
Use props
Dr.Rico
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

Hi, just bout one myself for the OG. I was wandering, can you see the mini control stick highlighted in the calibration screen? It recognized it as the control Wheel, it moves in all directions but its to fast. Can you control the speed?   
2021-2-2
Use props
Dr.Rico
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

2021-2-2
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
United States

Dr.Rico Posted at 2-2 14:31
Hi, just bout one myself for the OG. I was wandering, can you see the mini control stick highlighted in the calibration screen? It recognized it as the control Wheel, it moves in all directions but its to fast. Can you control the speed?

No, not with the original OP. It's fully integrated with the Pocket 2. It would be nice if this were added in a firmware upgrade but I wouldn't hold my breath on that.
2021-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules