5872 5 2021-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans62673f45
New
Flight distance : 64491 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,

I’m having issues with my Ronin S, the joystick is basically unusable. If I just touch it as gently as possible it drifts upwards. If I don’t touch it, the gimbal seems pretty stable and balanced. Here comes my question: is it possible to disable joystick at all?
2021-1-30
Use props
aramsun
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same issue. I Autotuned and Calibrated with the app and updated to the latest Firmware. Still the joystick is faulty, one touch and it drifts upwards nonstop. Changing modes or on/off does not fix it.
2021-7-4
Use props
djiuser_4iZuTPsmUCak
New

United States

I am having the exact same problem. In my case, the slightest touch on the joystick will cause the gimbal to tilt up continuously until it hits the stop. Seems to be related to the joystick, as it tilts at the speed that the joystick is set to. I tried auto tune, joystick calibration ... Nothing. Does anyone from DJI have a response? Anyone found a solution to this? Is it a hardware issue?
2021-7-18
Use props
aramsun
lvl.1

United States

Of course, no responses.
2021-10-13
Use props
Jackie Nguyen
New

Japan

my joystick is messed up physically. You can disable the joystick by going in the joystick option on your gimbal, then go to the speed menu, then scroll down to custom and adjust the speed to 0 to disable the joystick. Hope this help you.
2021-12-4
Use props
djiuser_MiiZ9vc7ygv4
New

Latvia

Jackie Nguyen Posted at 2021-12-4 03:17
my joystick is messed up physically. You can disable the joystick by going in the joystick option on your gimbal, then go to the speed menu, then scroll down to custom and adjust the speed to 0 to disable the joystick. Hope this help you.
Problem solved, haved the same issue, with gimbal moving up after yoistic relase, only if i push up and down then it stoped. Tryed to change direction of joistic to ensure thatbproblem is physical not in settings. And problem is the same only camera now moves down. Then i tryed to spray liqui moly elektronikspray in to yoistic without removal anything. Then pushed joistic to all directions about 30sec to clean and IT WORKS!!! I think that any electronicspray will work. Hope it helps for you all
2022-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules