Care Refresh buy here in DJI Shop or in my Country?
420 1 2021-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rock3nheim
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello

I bought my first (ever) DJI Mini 2 drone and have a question about Care Refresh.

I started the drone yesterday afternoon. I live in Switzerland and now want to buy the Care Refresh.
Can I buy this through the DJI Shop or do I have to buy something from me here in the country?
Because under point 2 there is something here and I don't quite understand that.

2. DJI Care Refresh are only eligible in the region where it was  purchased. To ensure that you can enjoy the service normally, DJI Care  Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same  country or region.

Can any of you give me a brief answer as to whether I just have to buy the Care Fresh here in the DJI shop or from me in the country?

Thanks in advance

2021-1-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Rock3nheim, thank you for reaching us regarding the inquiry. Please be advised that in order for us to purchase the said service plan, we need to purchase it from the country where it was purchased. If you had purchased it in Switzerland the service plan should be purchased under the same region/country. You have an option to purchase it from a dealer in your country or on our official online store by going through this link: https://store.dji.com/ch/product/dji-care-refresh-mini-2 Please note that we need to check the country on the section below on our website and make sure that it is indeed under Switzerland, thank you
2021-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules