It Snow'd
763 10 2021-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

Light freezing rain at the time of flight.  10 to 20 MPH winds and a neighbor who probably thinks I am an ass for ignoring him as he shoveled his driveway, but my app was flooded with high wind notifications.  The drone returned, "moist".  I would have flown futher with my Mini 2 or Air 2 (lost signal due to the house) but these conditions are the Mavic Mini's raison d'etre.

Oh, and Youtube may block this clip from some of you cuz I am an ass.

2021-1-31
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Looks pretty AK. We have a front coming in on Wednesday to the north of England. Never as bad as they say. Keep safe.
2021-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Akirasho. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and this wonderful video you have filmed. Since the winter is here I will post a link where in you can check some tips on Flying a Drone in Winter: 5 Things You Must Know ( https://store.dji.com/guides/winter-drone-flying-tips/ ). Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-1-31
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Beautiful views.  We get snow on the mountains around here, but at my elevation only about once every 100 years or so.
Not a fan of the music you added - sorry.
2021-1-31
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

nice video as usual.  i tell myself that i won't make a video in the same place more than once.  i can see doing it 4 times to show the seasons (or something similar) but for some strange reason, i feel like once you make a comprehensive video of one area, you log it for keepsake, for memories, and don't go back since there a thousand other places to shoot.  i have one place that i shot a year ago with a 15-minute  recreational video and i want to redo it again (and make it better) but for some reason it feels like a waste to me....i dunno.  your music is fine, you'd think it was a small french town except for the opening.
2021-1-31
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
United States

The Saint Posted at 1-31 19:47
nice video as usual.  i tell myself that i won't make a video in the same place more than once.  i can see doing it 4 times to show the seasons (or something similar) but for some strange reason, i feel like once you make a comprehensive video of one area, you log it for keepsake, for memories, and don't go back since there a thousand other places to shoot.  i have one place that i shot a year ago with a 15-minute  recreational video and i want to redo it again (and make it better) but for some reason it feels like a waste to me....i dunno.  your music is fine, you'd think it was a small french town except for the opening.

Alas, my health an lack of mobility limit my opportunites to access new terrain.  I've considered using hyperlapse with the Air 2 to show the seasons.

Nearby, there is a New Paris, Versailles (pronounced "Ver Sales") and a county called Champgne..  Oui, Oui!

I have a list of local POIs, checked the airspace and wait for...
2021-1-31
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
United States

K6CCC Posted at 1-31 19:15
Beautiful views.  We get snow on the mountains around here, but at my elevation only about once every 100 years or so.
Not a fan of the music you added - sorry.

… this winter has been mild.  I want to fly in snowfall, but this was wet and heavy.  Maybe in February?
2021-1-31
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
United States

UKMoose Posted at 1-31 14:46
Looks pretty AK. We have a front coming in on Wednesday to the north of England. Never as bad as they say. Keep safe.

If it stays mild, we might get a mild spring...  fingers crossed.
2021-1-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-2-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI