673 5 2021-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc90e238d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1427 ft
United States

Hey Everyone,

Please forgive the very newbie question but.....  I just got my MA2 yesterday and due to weather it will be a few days before I fly.  What I'm confused about is what apps to use and when.  I have the Smart Controller, so do I also need DJI Fly?  Does DJI GO fit in there somewhere?  I'm not sure what is needed to fly and capture flight logs.  Any help is most appreciated, thank you!
2021-1-31
Use props
ting-ting
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

Install the DJI FlY app on your smart controller, GO 4 app is already preinstalled and is for the Mavic 2 Zoom and Pro. And also watch a lot of youtube on the MA2 and the official start DJI page here on the MA2
2021-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. You need to download the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) for you to be able to fly your DJI Mavic Air 2. The DJI Fly application interface was designed to be simplified and ultra-intuitive. The DJI Fly application is compatible for DJI Mavic Mini, DJI Mavic Air 2, and DJI Mini 2. Thank you.

2021-1-31
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-31 22:00
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. You need to download the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) for you to be able to fly your DJI Mavic Air 2. The DJI Fly application interface was designed to be simplified and ultra-intuitive. The DJI Fly application is compatible for DJI Mavic Mini, DJI Mavic Air 2, and DJI Mini 2. Thank you.

Just to correct you Stephen. You missed the point that the was asking about the SmartController.

DJI Fly on the Smart controller does not support the Mavic Mini as you suggested.

Cheers

2021-2-1
Use props
jburnard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1427 ft
United States

Hello and thank you all for the replies.  I guess the part I was missing is that you install the Fly at ON the smart controller.  Thanks again!
2021-2-1
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

You need to update the firmware of the SC.  

The Fly App is part of this new firmware for the SC ...!
2021-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules