WEBCAM / VIDEO
942 7 2021-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9lPmIJjkglqZ
lvl.1
United States

Some  third party developers have have made this happen however it’s not elegant. (Several videos on YouTube). Why won’t DJI make this feature that customers have been asking since the first Osmo happen? Especially now that a lot of people are sitting in front of a computer zooming and video conferencing. Give us webcam/ video out!!! Please!!!!
2021-1-31
Use props
djiuser_9lPmIJjkglqZ
lvl.1
United States

You can use GoPro hero9 as webcam, same with insta360 R, but not osmo pocket. Fix it DJI!!!
2021-1-31
Use props
Infidel101
lvl.1
Japan

What do you we have to do to get this feature? It is so highly requested
2021-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information with us. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-1-31
Use props
TheSaintr
lvl.1

Portugal

This has been requested since OP 1 ... so, don't count on this anytime soon...
I'll upgrade to a newer DJI product ONLY is this becomes a feature  as all competitors already have this out of the box.
2021-2-6
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I fullheartedly agree to this suggestion. Having the webcam option would be very useful (especially at this time and age). Another cool feature that I have seen in a third-party solution that would be great would be the ability to control the camera and gimbal using PC (start/stop recording, taking pictures, moving the gimbal direction, using zoom in/out, setting and repositioning to preset directions). Would give this device a way broader appeal to buyers, if they had other options than just using the phone (not all of us even have a compatible phone!).
2021-2-6
Use props
mehmet can
lvl.1

Turkey

this future is really need. dji should make an update for it.
2021-2-13
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Again, it needs accessory, here is DJI answer:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid2409684
2021-2-13
Use props
Advanced