Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eeyore
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10141 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all
I have an osmo mobile 3 that I'm using a oneplus 5t with it
Upton starting up the gimble rotates around the z axis and bangs on the stop a few times. It then rotates round and rotates the camera.
I get an error message on the phone "motor protected please resume" upon clicking it bangs on the z aixs a few times and stops.
I can't do a gimbal calibration, clicking to the blue start button nothing happens.

Is my unit broken?
2021-2-1
Use props
Eeyore
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I’ve also notice the green light is blinking
2021-2-1
Use props
ognjenmarceta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105833 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

We all have the same issue, I recommend to you to refund if you can and look for another product which is not manufactured by DJI. It's not worth our time.
2021-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Eeyore. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persists? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Oneplus 5T ) that you are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Oneplus 5T will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_List_en_0526_.pdf ). Thank you.
2021-2-1
Use props
Eeyore
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi there
The app loads up and does allow the gimbals to control it by changing between video and photo etc.
2021-2-1
Use props
Eeyore
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 21:47
Hello there Eeyore. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persists? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Oneplus 5T ) that you are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Oneplus 5T will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0526_.pdf ). Thank you.

Afternoon this has been tested with a onepluss 7 pro which is on the list and the unit still acts the same
2021-2-3
Use props
Eeyore
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Another update, it’s been tested on an iPhone now too. It still sadly looks like it’s the gimbal that has an issue
2021-2-4
Use props
Eeyore
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 21:47
Hello there Eeyore. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persists? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Oneplus 5T ) that you are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Oneplus 5T will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0526_.pdf ). Thank you.

I’ve checked with a few devices now and it still is failing to work. How do it get it repaired?
2021-2-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Eeyore Posted at 2-3 07:15
Afternoon this has been tested with a onepluss 7 pro which is on the list and the unit still acts the same

Hi there Eeyore. Thank you for the reply and for the given update. Since this issue is still happening. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you.
2021-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules