DJI Logs How to view
2281 7 2021-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skynet5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20253 ft
United Kingdom

Im connecting my phone (android) and uploading the txt file  AC2003\Internal shared storage\DJI\dji.go.v5\FlightRecord\DJIFlightRecord_2021-01-31_[11-14-34].txt

to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer

All I get is an empty log screen.  what am I missing?

2021-2-2
Use props
Pleomax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 835725 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Skynet5

If you have updated to 1.2.2 or above phantomhelp can't decrypt .txt files at this time.

Airdata uav can but with limited information.

Hope this helps.
2021-2-2
Use props
Skynet5
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thanks mate for the info. Good to know!

Yes on the latest version and never tried before. I did think it was strange a txt file was not human readable.

2021-2-2
Use props
Skynet5
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Okay Airdata UAV is awesome. Just uploaded all my logs.

I also notice some cell deviation on one of my 3 packs.  Loads of 0.7-0.8 right from the start.  I've just drained the battery and will recharge and see what it does.  Something to keep an eye on.

I've not flown it much, but other flight data shows it to be ok on other flights, so I suspect it didnt get fully charged last time.
2021-2-2
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

The thing I really like about AirData.com is that you can sync your DJI account. It is nice to have the logs available without the need for a computer or the complexity of finding the logs.
2021-2-2
Use props
Skynet5
lvl.3
United Kingdom

JohnLietzke Posted at 2-2 12:49
The thing I really like about AirData.com is that you can sync your DJI account. It is nice to have the logs available without the need for a computer or the complexity of finding the logs.

Hahaha I wish you had just told me that!  I've been dragging and dropping for 10mins.
2021-2-2
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

Skynet5 Posted at 2-2 12:54
Hahaha I wish you had just told me that!  I've been dragging and dropping for 10mins.

Skynet5,

Think of it as you were just doing a little hand eye coordination practice to better prepare your dexterity for flying.
2021-2-2
Use props
Skynet5
lvl.3
United Kingdom

JohnLietzke Posted at 2-2 15:18
Skynet5,

Think of it as you were just doing a little hand eye coordination practice to better prepare your dexterity for flying.

It's a shame it's not a smarter oauth based solution. Never keen on entering my actual password of one site into another.

Still works a treat.
2021-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules