Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UBspdR6ijJuQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 313871 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi All,

I am having a bit of trouble with my Mini 2, the aircraft firmware is showing as N/A when connected to the controller and for some reason won't update, this is preventing me from binding the drone to my account and any help on how to solve this would be very much appreciated, thank you for your time.
2021-2-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_UBspdR6ijJuQ. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies for the inconvenience that it has caused.  We recommend checking first whether your DJI Fly is up to date. You can also disable firmware auto-download under the Settings and restart your DJI Mini 2 to see if that helps out.  
2021-2-6
Use props
djiuser_UBspdR6ijJuQ
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-6 04:21
Hi, djiuser_UBspdR6ijJuQ. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies for the inconvenience that it has caused.  We recommend checking first whether your DJI Fly is up to date. You can also disable firmware auto-download under the Settings and restart your DJI Mini 2 to see if that helps out.

Thank you for your reply, I have tried everything you have suggested but the aircraft still won’t update, I have also tried clearing the cache but still nothing. Is there anything else I can try?
2021-2-6
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

djiuser_UBspdR6ijJuQ Posted at 2-6 04:39
Thank you for your reply, I have tried everything you have suggested but the aircraft still won’t update, I have also tried clearing the cache but still nothing. Is there anything else I can try?

Use DJI Assistant https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads to update your controller to the latest firmware.
Check (on the same page) for the latest DJI Fly app version.

The Mini 2 can't be updated from the Assistent, so that has to be updated from the Fly app.
2021-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_UBspdR6ijJuQ Posted at 2-6 04:39

Hi, thanks for your patience. Upon further checking, we have confirmed that this isn't normal and we strongly advise returning the unit back to our Service Center for further checking. At your soonest convenience, please get in touch with our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket. Hopefully, this can be sorted out immediately.
2021-2-7
Use props
sebadito
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28314 ft
Argentina

Hi everyone. I'm having the same issue as "djiuser_UBspdR6ijJuQ"
Any ideas? o the only solution is to bring the unit to the service?
Regards.
2021-2-8
Use props
djiuser_UBspdR6ijJuQ
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sebadito Posted at 2-8 13:07
Any ideas? o the only solution is to bring the unit to the service?
Regards.

I ended up sending mine in for servicing
2021-2-8
Use props
Astro Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9616 ft
United States

sebadito Posted at 2-8 13:07
Any ideas? o the only solution is to bring the unit to the service?
Regards.

Have you checked to make sure your cell phone is one that is certified by DJI for use with Fly app?
2021-2-8
Use props
sebadito
lvl.1
Argentina

Astro Bob Posted at 2-8 14:34
Have you checked to make sure your cell phone is one that is certified by DJI for use with Fly app?

my cell phone is an iPhone X...
2021-2-11
Use props
sebadito
lvl.1
Argentina

I've tried to link the DJI Fly App / RC with Drone without microSD and it goes on quickly.
When i put the microSD, the screen goes "black" and the connection fails again.
The problem was a ".mp3" file in the microSD, because i deleted it and it works again.

But, aside from everything, try putting another 64gb microSD memory and it does not recognize it. it doesn't format it either.

This is the card. ¿Do you think it is "slow" for the DJI Mini 2?

2021-2-11
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

sebadito Posted at 2-11 06:09
I've tried to link the DJI Fly App / RC with Drone without microSD and it goes on quickly.
When i put the microSD, the screen goes "black" and the connection fails again.
The problem was a ".mp3" file in the microSD, because i deleted it and it works again.

Hi Sebadito,

it is a class 10, for 4k video you need a U3 class.

https://www.sdcard.org/developer ... erview/speed-class/
2021-2-12
Use props
djiuser_ChcNqySTDHWR
lvl.1

Italy

Hi, I have the same issue as djiuser_UBspdR6ijJuQ.
I exchanged several emails with the support, but they weren't able to solve my problem yet.

I guess the problem could be easily solved if only there was a way to refresh the aircraft firmware, but DJI Assistant for Mini 2 still doesn't allow this.
I cannot install any new firmware (I know one has just been released) because the aircraft always reports to be up-to-date and the app ignores any update.

Did anyone solve this?
I don't want to send in the unit and wait for God knows how long to get it back, especially because - apart from this - the drone works fine.
2021-3-9
Use props
djiuser_UBspdR6ijJuQ
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

All sorted now had to send the drone to DJI to get the firmware updated.
2021-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules