Cinematic?
703 6 2021-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jasta ~
First Officer
Flight distance : 500554 ft
Philippines

Here's another cinematic video made with the Pocket 2.

All recorded at 4k 60fps | DCinelike

I'd like to know your thoughts on this by commenting directly to the video (if you can)

Also, support me by hitting that LIKE BUTTON!

Thank you!
2021-2-4
Use props
Yayoastur
lvl.4
Spain

Great! Beautiful. Thank you for share.
2021-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2021-2-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing footage.   The Pocket 2 is a great little performer.
2021-2-5
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Beautifully done, with some very well chosen shots.  

But - as a personal thing, I prefer the immersion offered by the excellent surround sound from the Pocket 2 (when it's not too windy...) and no music (because if I was there, the last thing I'd do would be to stuff earbuds into my ear and play music, instead of listening to the sounds around me).  And I feel that slow motion should normally only be used where it highlights something that can't readily be observed in the footage - for instance, earlier I was watching a scene where hailstones were falling into a country garden, and slow motion was used to reveal the way they bounced around and finally landed.  That seemed to me to be a good use of the feature.

So perhaps I'm kicking against the whole "cinematic video" thing, and I'm out of date.  But I do agree that as an example of the genre, this is a good one.
2021-2-5
Use props
Jasta ~
First Officer
Flight distance : 500554 ft
Philippines

fansfe82067d Posted at 2-5 22:41
Beautifully done, with some very well chosen shots.  

But - as a personal thing, I prefer the immersion offered by the excellent surround sound from the Pocket 2 (when it's not too windy...) and no music (because if I was there, the last thing I'd do would be to stuff earbuds into my ear and play music, instead of listening to the sounds around me).  And I feel that slow motion should normally only be used where it highlights something that can't readily be observed in the footage - for instance, earlier I was watching a scene where hailstones were falling into a country garden, and slow motion was used to reveal the way they bounced around and finally landed.  That seemed to me to be a good use of the feature.

Wow! Thanks Captain.. .  I Appreciate it!
2021-2-5
Use props
saem
lvl.4
Canada

Nice and so relaxing
2021-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules