Spark fell out of the air.
607 3 2021-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
farhanali
lvl.1

Pakistan

Spark fell out of the sky less than 30 seconds into the flight. Before take off I made sure battery was securely attached and fully charged.

GPS signal was ample with 11 sattellites and drone was flying in normal mode for first 10-15 seconds at height of 15-25m . Shifted to sports mode with right stick pushed forward and drone just fell out of the sky

Can someone analyze the flight log and tell me if it was my fault or what

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/L5SAIZ0WGHM0GOLN2E9E

One motor is damaged. Battery is busted. All propellers are broken.

I live in Pakistan so it's basically impossible for me to send for repairs as customs do not allow drones from getting through.
2021-2-6
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi,

Sorry for your loss. There is nothing unusual in the flight log.
I remember there was an issue with weak battery latches, the little black things on the battery which latch in the Spark battery compartment.
These latches had been upgraded then...maybe you got a battery with the older latch type?

Cheers,
Wolferl
2021-2-6
Use props
Martyzion
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976608 ft
United States

Wolferl is spot on.  Battery retention on the Spark is a known bug but you can still use your older batteries with this
Since using this nifty device I haven't had a problem with batteries detaching from the Spark.
2021-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, farhanali. Thanks for reaching out! Our sincere apologies for what happened. We recommend returning your unit back to our Service Center to have it inspected. At your soonest convenience, kindly get in touch with our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.
2021-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules