Battery Failure
1096 3 2015-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
great.day
lvl.2

United States

I received an error during the status check last weekend (screen shots). "Stop using the battery, and return it to factory for repairing."

No crashes, all recharging done as recommended.  The battery took an extra long time during the last charge - starting and stopping on the first light (LED) before finally charging.  Tried it twice and it seems to be history.

I reported this to US DJI support 3 and a half days ago - only have received the response that they have my request.  How long does it take for DJI to follow-up?

I'm glad I got the extra battery, but wondering if I would have been better served getting it from a third party instead of directly from DJI?  I'm now in need of another spare or two, maybe three.

Screenshot_2015-07-05-10-48-26.png
Screenshot_2015-07-05-10-49-12.png
2015-7-8
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

Sorry to see this.  Looks like you got a bad one.

Return for replacement.
2015-7-8
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you call it will expedite the process.  It will allow you to get an RMA while on the phone.  
2015-7-8
Use props
great.day
lvl.2

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-7-9 09:06
If you call it will expedite the process.  It will allow you to get an RMA while on the phone.

Thanks Tahoe,  I haven't been able to find the 40-70 minutes to spend in the queue on hold when I'm able to phone. I'll keep trying.

Thanks
2015-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules