Out of Control
488 2 2021-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob Dog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 633350 ft
United States

While flying today, my Mini suddenly spun out of control and crashed into the snow....  The little lady in my controller was saying something but I could not understand it.  I was in line of sight the entire time and maybe 100 meters away.  The battery on my phone was down to 10% at the time and flight time was about 20 minutes.  My questions are: (1) Does the controller keep history of errors and warnings?  I don't see it...   (2) Why does my phone battery drop so fast?  I have it on airplane mode...

Thanks for any help!!

2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Rob Dog. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Mini. Since this unfortunate incident happened and there was a crash that happened before. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to assess the said drone and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2021-2-8
Use props
Rob Dog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 633350 ft
United States

Follow-up ....    When DJI says "Don't Fly".... Don't Fly!!!   I had a small light velcroed to the top of the Mini and thought it may be interfering with the GPS signal..  I removed it and attempted another flight. After about 10 minutes of flying, drone lost GPS again and shot up about 200 feet, shut off and fell to the ground.  It is now in for repair!
2021-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules