4972 18 2021-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0GKeHzjEmdbU
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,

Can anyone give me some advice please.

I created a DJI account on my pc against my email address. I then installed DJI Fly on my phone and made a typo when I put in my email address but it accepted it and created another account against it. I then went on to bind my mini 2 serial number to it and my DJI care and refresh package to the wrong email address.

It looks like I can go into device management on the DJI Fly app and remove the device from the account. I should then be able to logout of the app and log in with my real account with the correct email address, I should then be able ro rebind my Mini 2 to my real account. Is that correct ?
Would my care and reresh package still be bound to the Mini 2 ?

I've emailed support and still not had a reply from them so any help would be much appreciated.

2021-2-10
Use props
djiuser_0GKeHzjEmdbU
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Wrong email address in DJI fly app

Hi,

Can anyone give me some advice please.

I created a DJI account on my pc against my email address. I then installed DJI Fly on my phone and made a typo when I put in my email address but it accepted it and created another account against it. I then went on to bind my mini 2 serial number to it and my DJI care and refresh package to the wrong email address.

It looks like I can go into device management on the DJI Fly app and remove the device from the account. I should then be able to logout of the app and log in with my real account with the correct email address, I should then be able ro rebind my Mini 2 to my real account. Is that correct ?
Would my care and reresh package still be bound to the Mini 2 ?

I've emailed support and still not had a reply from them so any help would be much appreciated.

2021-2-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2021-2-11
Use props
djiuser_TjQ2KRi659rj
lvl.2
United States

I seem to have the same problem described above.  I registered on DJI.com with my correct email address, but must have made a typo when activating my Air 2s, because it has an invalid email address there.  How should I go about correcting this so that I can bind the device to my account?  Thanks!
2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_TjQ2KRi659rj Posted at 2-28 18:01
I seem to have the same problem described above.  I registered on DJI.com with my correct email address, but must have made a typo when activating my Air 2s, because it has an invalid email address there.  How should I go about correcting this so that I can bind the device to my account?  Thanks!

Hi, there. I have sent you a PM. Please check it. Thanks.
2022-2-28
Use props
djiuser_NH4MfZJzMVAS
lvl.1

United States

Hello I have the same problem.  My email address associated with my account is missing one letter.  I have called support number times and no one seems to be able to help me.
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_NH4MfZJzMVAS Posted at 9-9 10:45
Hello I have the same problem.  My email address associated with my account is missing one letter.  I have called support number times and no one seems to be able to help me.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know if the email address you referred to is the email address you used for logging in to the DJI app or if it is the binding account on the device management? Some screenshots of your issue would be appreciated. As your feedback about the support issue, we will investigate it further as well.
2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_YvR3stxTPeT3
New
Flight distance : 83973 ft

Serbia

I have the same problem. When I typed the email address I put gmajl instead of gmail. And now I can't delete the account from the phone. Please help.
2023-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_YvR3stxTPeT3 Posted at 1-4 06:32
I have the same problem. When I typed the email address I put gmajl instead of gmail. And now I can't delete the account from the phone. Please help.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have sent you a PM to confirm more details with you, could you please have a look?
Thank you.
2023-1-5
Use props
djiuser_YRtEhbJqWZkI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1535135 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-5 01:16
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have sent you a PM to confirm more details with you, could you please have a look?
Thank you.

I also have the same issue. I need to unbind my drone so I can sell it on but because of the typo in my email address I cant complete the process
2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_YRtEhbJqWZkI Posted at 1-12 12:57
I also have the same issue. I need to unbind my drone so I can sell it on but because of the typo in my email address I cant complete the process

Hi, there. Thanks for your update.
For your problem, you can contact our support to help you unbind your original/wrong account.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
If you meet any problems, you can also contact us here anytime
Thank you for your support again.
2023-1-12
Use props
djiuser_PBcW55CxRlO0
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I have exactly the same issue i activated the drone using “gmajl” instead of gmail and now my brand new drone is associated with that wrong address. And I don’t see how to change it.
Please help!
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_PBcW55CxRlO0 Posted at 3-20 02:28
Hi, I have exactly the same issue i activated the drone using “gmajl” instead of gmail and now my brand new drone is associated with that wrong address. And I don’t see how to change it.
Please help!

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Do you mean you entered the wrong email address as the activated account or bound the wrong DJI account to your device?
2023-3-20
Use props
djiuser_PBcW55CxRlO0
lvl.1

United States

I bound my drone to a email address with a typo.
Is there a way I can fix it?
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_PBcW55CxRlO0 Posted at 3-21 04:13
I bound my drone to a email address with a typo.
Is there a way I can fix it?

Please tell us your DJI Account and device Serial Number.
2023-3-21
Use props
djiuser_PBcW55CxRlO0
lvl.1

United States

2023-3-21
Use props
djiuser_PBcW55CxRlO0
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-21 05:18
Please tell us your DJI Account and device Serial Number.

Not sure if this is the serial.
It’s from the qr in the battery tray
4CQAKBB001GPTK
Correct email is jtromang@gmail.com
The one with the typo is jtromang@gmajl.com
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_PBcW55CxRlO0 Posted at 3-21 20:14
4CQAKBB001GPTK

Thanks for your updated information.
We will follow up on your problem and keep you updated here.
Thank you again.
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_PBcW55CxRlO0 Posted at 3-21 20:14
4CQAKBB001GPTK

Update:
Thanks for your waiting.
Here are the details from our relevant team:
jtromang@gmail.com is already a DJI account, and the account email cannot be changed from jtromang@gmajl.com to jtromang@gmail.com

If you want to change the aircraft binding account to your correct account, you can try doing so:
After logging in to the wrong email account, you can unbind it on the device management page, and then re-bind your account with the correct email address.

If you still meet any problems, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you.
2023-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules