No new update on whereabouts of my order
4751 21 2021-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hello everyone,

never had a dji mavic mini product before and i have recently ordered a mavic mini (1) about midday on the 9th february 21.  its coming from china of course spacifically dongguan  with DHL and their smart tracking. all seemed okay up until the final update i got later that evening stating that my package has departed the facility as shown on the attachment. Since then i have had no further update on the whereabouts and its a little uneasing, i don't know if this is how it happens standard and is common but as ive never done this before im not sure. could anyone else let me know if something is out of the ordinary?

thanks in advance.

Info

Info
2021-2-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to read about this. I managed to pull up your order number using your DJI Forum account. We'll help to forward this to the team relevant for further assistance. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-2-11
Use props
djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2-11 15:13
Hi, we're sorry to read about this. I managed to pull up your order number using your DJI Forum account. We'll help to forward this to the team relevant for further assistance. Thank you in advance for your patience.

That is great thankyou.
2021-2-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're welcome. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.
2021-2-11
Use props
djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2-11 23:15
You're welcome. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.

on the DJI ios app when i look at my order it says it has been shipped, is that right?
2021-2-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh Posted at 2-12 02:01
on the DJI ios app when i look at my order it says it has been shipped, is that right?

Yes, your order has been shipped out. It will take some time for the update of the tracking information. We'll help to keep an eye on it, thanks for your patience.
2021-2-12
Use props
djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

thankyou for the help.
2021-2-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

No worries. We hope to be of service to you.
2021-2-12
Use props
WesternColours
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Very similar scenario here, seems they have had these issues since at least 2016 from forum complaints too. So certainly ‘normal’.
I ordered on the 6th and I am in exactly the same boat. But 3 days longer. Seems to have been processed at Dongguan on Monday night. Then I’ve heard nothing since.
Annoying, as it said 2-5 days shipping (and this isn’t a new thing) But it’s been 6 days even if you discount my order day already and as far as I’m aware isn’t even in the UK yet.
Some reading suggest they ship bulk from China. Then it arrives here, seem to often gets stuck at customs. Then has to be split into deliveries and forwarded on. Apparently once it hits UK it’s swift though.

2021-2-12
Use props
djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

WesternColours Posted at 2-12 07:26
Very similar scenario here, seems they have had these issues since at least 2016 from forum complaints too. So certainly ‘normal’.
I ordered on the 6th and I am in exactly the same boat. But 3 days longer. Seems to have been processed at Dongguan on Monday night. Then I’ve heard nothing since.
Annoying, as it said 2-5 days shipping (and this isn’t a new thing) But it’s been 6 days even if you discount my order day already and as far as I’m aware isn’t even in the UK yet.

I completely agree with you and if you mean the 6th of this month I believe our orders are probably in the same batch as mine too said it has been processed Monday night. And yes I thought it would be 2-5 days too but from looking at previous forum threads it is probably going to be longer.
2021-2-12
Use props
WesternColours
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ah yeah I suspect you may be right.
I don’t know if you’ve had the same but last night it arrived at East Midlands on my tracking. Which it seems from reading usually means it’ll arrive next day. So maybe tomorrow based on today’s Sunday. Haha. I’m clearly too excited here.
2021-2-14
Use props
djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

yes then we definitely had them arrive together and mine too said it it was processing at east midlands around 12:42 am this morning. i would have thought it could arrive to day based off of how early it got to the uk but at around 7:30 this evening i had another notification saying it had again been processed at east midlands, i suspect with mine they have not sent it out yet from the facility and hopefully they will tomorrow. did you get yours today?
CBDC176F-D340-4411-82D1-81E9EA5D0D94.jpeg
2021-2-14
Use props
djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh Posted at 2-14 13:27
yes then we definitely had them arrive together and mine too said it it was processing at east midlands around 12:42 am this morning. i would have thought it could arrive to day based off of how early it got to the uk but at around 7:30 this evening i had another notification saying it had again been processed at east midlands, i suspect with mine they have not sent it out yet from the facility and hopefully they will tomorrow. did you get yours today?[Image]

UPDATE: Just received a notification stating that it has departed east midlands which is not too far from me so i’m hoping it should be here by tomorrow afternoon,.
2021-2-14
Use props
WesternColours
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh Posted at 2-14 14:56
UPDATE: Just received a notification stating that it has departed east midlands which is not too far from me so i’m hoping it should be here by tomorrow afternoon,.

Getting there. Nope, still nothing. It arrived at Glasgow like 7ish, which is not too far. But no further updates, so suspect it might not get on a van until tomorrow by this point. Just the last stretch of patience. haha
2021-2-15
Use props
WesternColours
lvl.1

United Kingdom

WesternColours Posted at 2-15 02:19
Getting there. Nope, still nothing. It arrived at Glasgow like 7ish, which is not too far. But no further updates, so suspect it might not get on a van until tomorrow by this point. Just the last stretch of patience. haha

Spoke a second too soon. Just got the DHL text it's with the courier. So looks like today. Better get some work done before it arrives.
2021-2-15
Use props
djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

WesternColours Posted at 2-15 02:24
Spoke a second too soon. Just got the DHL text it's with the courier. So looks like today. Better get some work done before it arrives.

was told mine had arrived at the courier this morning about 8am and by 11 am my package was delivered, have you got yours yet i would expect it to be some time today
07F4A7A7-AA97-4E30-B6DA-5F2FD526E868.jpeg
2021-2-15
Use props
WesternColours
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh Posted at 2-15 04:47
was told mine had arrived at the courier this morning about 8am and by 11 am my package was delivered, have you got yours yet i would expect it to be some time today

Yeah dude, just now... but unfortunately more disappointments, looked like the stickers on the box had been opened but I figured maybe not. But now I'm missing the cable to charge the controller, a battery to power bank adaptor, two RC cables for other phone types, two propellors and the ND filters.
After the shipping delay it isn't a great start.
But still, think Ii've got a USB C somewhere to charge controller and fortunately the remote had the lightning cable already in it (instead of the other two).
Based on forum reading suspect this will be a 2 month back and fourth nightmare trying to get that stuff as can't prove it didn't arrive.
2021-2-15
Use props
djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

WesternColours Posted at 2-15 06:46
Yeah dude, just now... but unfortunately more disappointments, looked like the stickers on the box had been opened but I figured maybe not. But now I'm missing the cable to charge the controller, a battery to power bank adaptor, two RC cables for other phone types, two propellors and the ND filters.
But still, think Ii've got a USB C somewhere to charge controller and fortunately the remote had the lightning cable already in it (instead of the other two).

I'm sorry to hear that man, i did not order the fly more combo and I'm pretty certain everything was in the box but after what you have said i may need to just double check that. i am definitely in confusion as to why some of the items in the box were not there. i would understand with the ND filters as i don't thin they come in the main box for the drone. but yes i am saddened to know that you've been disappointed even after the drone finally arrived to you. you will have to let me know when you finally get the rest of your kit.
2021-2-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

WesternColours Posted at 2-15 06:46
Yeah dude, just now... but unfortunately more disappointments, looked like the stickers on the box had been opened but I figured maybe not. But now I'm missing the cable to charge the controller, a battery to power bank adaptor, two RC cables for other phone types, two propellors and the ND filters.

Hi there, I had replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=235827. Thanks.
2021-2-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh Posted at 2-15 04:47

Glad to know that you have received the package. Happy flying.
2021-2-15
Use props
djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2-15 22:12
Glad to know that you have received the package. Happy flying.

thankyou very much
2021-2-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

No worries. Feel free to reach us again for any DJI-related concerns. We'll try our best to help. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2021-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules