Audio (from internal mic) live monitoring with headphone possible?
730 2 2021-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guanabana
lvl.2
Germany

Hi,

i know its possible with the wireless mic, but I also need live monitoring of the internal mics. Yesterday I recorded a video while taking my dog out and realized afterwards at home, that windnoise made my video unusuable. Therefore I want to check audio with attached headphones while recording using internal mics.

Thanks

2021-2-12
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

It only works on playback, but that means you can record say half a minute, check, then record the rest if it's ok.  Internal mic sound can be affected even by a light breeze - with a bit of familiarity you'll come to know from the movement of the leaves on the trees if it's ok or not!
2021-2-12
Use props
Guanabana
lvl.2
Germany

fansfe82067d Posted at 2-12 03:39
It only works on playback, but that means you can record say half a minute, check, then record the rest if it's ok.  Internal mic sound can be affected even by a light breeze - with a bit of familiarity you'll come to know from the movement of the leaves on the trees if it's ok or not!

thank for you quick response @fansfe82067d

I am aware of the windproblem, but that day the wind was constantly changing and at the beginning of the recording it was ok. Later I have just forgot about the wind and it spoiled my video. Maybe a firmware-update could ad this setting in the future, so that live monitoring is available with internal mics enabled, like it works allready with the wireless mic. That would be great.

I planned to use my sE Electronics Pro Laser Mic attached to the do it all-handle on windy days, but the record level is much lower than with the internal mics, even if mic-level is set to 20db.
2021-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules