RavenEye Virtual Joystick
1281 2 2021-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dominicjames
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1445374 ft
United Kingdom

Does anyone else have a disappearing Virtual Joystick? When I'm using the RavenEye and on either my iPhone 12 Pro or iPad and turn on the Virtual Joystick, sometimes it appears, other times not! Can't work out why it's not consistent. Is there a reason, something on/off that would stop it appearing?

Also when I have it working and I select an object to track, if it's not in the center, I can't move the camera with the virtual joystick. DJI say in there videos that you move it via the actual joystick but no mention of the virtual one. Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks
2021-2-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you this inconvenience on the RavenEye using.  Could you please send us any video regarding with the issue you mentioned on the disappearing virtual joystick? We will also check with our software engineers to see if there is any compatible issue on the mobile devices.

Thanks in advanced.
2021-2-12
Use props
dominicjames
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1445374 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-12 05:56
Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you this inconvenience on the RavenEye using.  Could you please send us any video regarding with the issue you mentioned on the disappearing virtual joystick? We will also check with our software engineers to see if there is any compatible issue on the mobile devices.

Thanks in advanced.

Sure, next time it happens I'll record it.
2021-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules