Using care refresh express, is there any way to expedite shipping?
3244 3 2021-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diceman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49528 ft
United States

I used the UPS label I was given to ship the unit back yesterday then realized it won’t get back to DJI until the 16th.  As soon as this cold spell is over my new pool construction will be getting the gunite phase and I really wanted to be able to film it.  I just fear if it takes 5 days to get there and 5 days to get back, plus however many days for turnaround, it may not be back in time.  Is there a way to pay for expedited shipping or processing?  I already picked express when prompted and paid the 49 bucks via PayPal before shipping.

Thanks!
Jason
2021-2-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, Jason. I understand you need the drone on the 16th and you wish to apply and pay for expedited shipping. I pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum. Upon carefully checking and using your tracking number, your unit is expected to be delivered on the 16th at our facility.  With this, we're sorry you won't have your drone the day you hope for. Additionally, the estimated turn around time of DJI Care Refresh Express after your unit had undergone documentation and check-in the package takes 24-48 hours.

We can totally understand how frustrating it is to be waiting for your delivery, we wish there were a way for us to get it to you sooner. Jason, I'm sorry I couldn’t be of more help. Hoping for your understanding.
2021-2-12
Use props
Diceman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49528 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-12 07:55
Hi there, Jason. I understand you need the drone on the 16th and you wish to apply and pay for expedited shipping. I pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum. Upon carefully checking and using your tracking number, your unit is expected to be delivered on the 16th at our facility.  With this, we're sorry you won't have your drone the day you hope for. Additionally, the estimated turn around time of DJI Care Refresh Express after your unit had undergone documentation and check-in the package takes 24-48 hours.

We can totally understand how frustrating it is to be waiting for your delivery, we wish there were a way for us to get it to you sooner. Jason, I'm sorry I couldn’t be of more help. Hoping for your understanding.

I’m sorry I wasn’t more clear. I meant my drone is supposed to get to DJI on the 16th, I need it around the 22nd.  I realize there’s nothing that can be done to expedite it arriving at DJI since it’s already in transit, but I was hoping to be able to pay for expedited shipping on the way back.  If it gets there on the 16th and takes 2 days to turnaround it will be the 18th or 19th before it starts shipping back and will likely take 5 days to ship back, which would put the drone back in my hands by the 23rd or 24th.
If there is no way to expedite return shipping I totally understand, it’s my fault for crashing it in the first place.
Thanks!
2021-2-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Diceman Posted at 2-12 09:33
I’m sorry I wasn’t more clear. I meant my drone is supposed to get to DJI on the 16th, I need it around the 22nd.  I realize there’s nothing that can be done to expedite it arriving at DJI since it’s already in transit, but I was hoping to be able to pay for expedited shipping on the way back.  If it gets there on the 16th and takes 2 days to turnaround it will be the 18th or 19th before it starts shipping back and will likely take 5 days to ship back, which would put the drone back in my hands by the 23rd or 24th.
If there is no way to expedite return shipping I totally understand, it’s my fault for crashing it in the first place.
Thanks!

Thank you for clarifying, Jason. We'll communicate this with the team in requesting and its possibilities.  We'll let you know of the updates as soon as they become available. Please monitor and check your emails regularly. Thank you.
2021-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules