Cannot Upgrade
662 5 2021-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HZH
lvl.1

China

Tried again and again to update this drone, but it is stuck on 1.03.0400.  Tried through DJI Go 4 app and DJI Assistant 2 and tried all the versions supported in Assistant 2. Please help, I have been unable to use my drone for months now because of this, every time I attemt to update it I exhaust all my batteries then put it back on the shelf.  The last time I used it it worked great, there is no physical damage.  Now I am unable to use it because of a software update, and am worried that I'll have to pay to have it fixed because it is out of warranty.  Thanks DJI
2021-2-14
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10368153 ft
Canada

DJI are quite fair with their prices,  sounds to me like you don't have too many choices here HZH
2021-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, HZH. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. We recommend installing the latest version of the DJI Assistant 2 for your Mavic Pro before updating it to the latest firmware version. Kindly check this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2021-2-14
Use props
HZH
lvl.1

China

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-14 05:46
Hi, HZH. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. We recommend installing the latest version of the DJI Assistant 2 for your Mavic Pro before updating it to the latest firmware version. Kindly check this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads

I tried but again failed to get it updated and still got the error code 0x020106
2021-2-16
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

I don´t know the 3rd way for updating the MPP´s firmware but on the P3-Series idt did. Do you have a firmware file on the SD card in Mavic? If youhave that file on the root of the SD card then insert that card in to the Mavics card slot and power on the system (RC and AC) The system will react to that file and tries to update the firmware. I hope that helps you aout.
PS. Happy new Year of "Buffalo"!
2021-2-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HZH Posted at 2-16 05:21
I tried but again failed to get it updated and still got the error code 0x020106

That's truly unfortunate and since the problem still persists, our least recommendation is to have it returned back to our Service Center so that it can be inspected. At your soonest convenience, please get in touch with our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.
2021-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules